Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Out 3 Asian version since the Japanese one is censored and this version is also in English and will work on a NTSC-J system

Yakumo

Comment

Finally arrived after being stuck in customs, wish I'd never bothered with EMS delivery, Kamutai magazine is a bit disappointing as well compared to the previous efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
        Finally arrived after being stuck in customs, wish I'd never bothered with EMS delivery, Kamutai magazine is a bit disappointing as well compared to the previous efforts.

Curse you and your Region 3-buying-skills. I'll never get the R2 one off of Eight Rooks either!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          Some new buys today. Fist of the North Star or Hokuto No Ken to give it the original title and Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arena for the 360. Some crap for the Saturn to help that complete collection become a reality. And finally a very cool Mega Drive note pad.

Fist of the North Star came with a very nice metal credit card case. So if you are importing this one make sure to ask about it. Also make sure your copy of the game has the gold sticker on the front. That means there's a code inside the case to get a free download of Ken's original comic book clothes.

Yakumo
          So envious. Now I gotta decide what's more important. Paying the bills or Hokuto Musou!

Comment

Devs said European version of Hokuto is going to be gorier! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
              *Yakuza 4* Finally arrived after being stuck in customs, wish I'd never bothered with EMS delivery, Kamutai magazine is a bit disappointing as well compared to the previous efforts.
              When did you preorder? I didn't even get one. Still got my Kamutai from #3 though.

Oh, and no chance, Joe. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight Rooks View Post

Oh, and no chance, Joe. Sorry.
                What about my R3 3 for your R2 3? You get a free game too. *wears tempt hat*
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Fall Out 3 Asian version since the Japanese one is censored and this version is also in English and will work on a NTSC-J system

Yakumo
                  Hehe wave goodbye to any free time. that game is an epic time sponge but so cool once you get out of the vault & get to explore, the world is so big in that game.

Comment

Virtua Fighter 5 on 360 (£4.95) plus a load of dirt-cheap PS1, PS2 and Xbox tat from Blockbusters:

Underworld (PS2) 95p, though it's ****ey
                    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (PS2, cel-shaded one) 95p
                    Legacy Of Kain: Defiance (PS2) £1.95
                    Max Payne 2 (XB, only BC via CRT) 95p
                    The Suffering (XB and BC and plays great on 360 via VGA!!!!) 95p
                    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XB, also BC on 360 via VGA) 95p
                    Wrestlemania 21 (XB, NOT BC at all) 95p
                    Mighty Hits Special (PS1 and MINT) 95p

A really good haul for f*ck-all!!!!

Comment

Just ordered myself one of these

Comment

Finally got this for a obscenely bargainous ?5 thanks to Slug Pellets, so minty & even more of a crime totally unplayed

Comment

Finally got it.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

J0e - what exactly is that? An install disc for the demo of the demo?

Comment

It's 2006 HD Concept, but playable from the disc. Seeing as you cannot D/L it anymore, its the only way to play it nowadays. Not that you'd really want to (and I still have access to the D/L version anyway), but it is probably the rarest PS3 release currently available so that's why I bought it. I got it for a really good price too.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can download it, a few months ago I just got it from my previously downloaded list.

Worked fine also. Its probably not rare in Japan anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X