Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valkyria Chronicles. It's better on PS3 than PSP.

Comment

I need to find a US version of that. Spine rage.

Comment

ocd palm

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
          *erm erm running out of exclusives*
          Infamous...

Comment

ugh god. sure if he has trouble sleeping

Comment

Had my issues of Gamespite arrive that I ordered a day or two before christmas. Looking forward to finding a little time to read them

Comment

It's larger than my laptop! Doh.

Comment

Makes me almost miss mine..

Awful layout though, I made mine the proper layout.

Comment

._. I just rearrange the buttons in the config

Comment

Well, if you only play a few games I guess that's alright.

If you use it regularly with other people's hardware it gets way annoying.

Comment

My last xmas present finally turned up, another awesome Game centre CX dvd box set.

Comment

First game bought for the Wii.

The console is mainly for the family, so most of the titles that I'll be buying for it will be based on their gaming preferences.

Comment

Not sure if this should be in the Retro thread or not. Bought it sealed from eBay but it turned up in a polyprop bag... which contained the factory-sealed game. (I love Japanese sellers.) There's a bewildering array of options but it's great to see the games so lovingly presented and celebrated, unlike a certain ROM of platforming games that has been flying off the shelves since Christmas.

Taken with the camera from my brand new/second hand DSi XL, which I've been marvelling over since yesterday.

Comment

Fast Striker Limited Edition, x 2 posters and MVS flyer. Dux Limited Edition and poster.

Spoons not included!

Comment

Sourced a copy of Might of Magic: Clash of Heroes as well. w00p.

Comment

Working...
                                X