Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the second batch of Tales of the Abyss are starting to filter through into stores now if anyone wants to avoid the eBay price jacking.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      Looks like the second batch of Tales of the Abyss are starting to filter through into stores now if anyone wants to avoid the eBay price jacking.

http://www.shopto.net/3DS/VIDEO GAMES/3DSTA01-Tales of The Abyss.html
      Yeah I just noticed the same thing, Play have it up for ?34.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
        Yeah I just noticed the same thing, Play have it up for ?34.99.
        @&?"!!!!!! Grr I didn't buy it for the rarez but the fact that I just paid over ?50 on Monday for this is really ****ing annoying

Comment

Is it worth picking up Tales of the abyss for 3DS?

Comment

Originally posted by jiggy View Post
            Is it worth picking up Tales of the abyss for 3DS?
            Yup it's a quality ps2 rpg the 3d effect is awful though worst I have seen on the system

Comment

Yus

Comment

Promotional copy, but still...

Comment

Want.

Comment

Ah what a nice way to start the week, a long lie in & then been woken up with a parcel fresh from Amazon Japan. Todays delights are the newest game centre cx dvd box set & a couple of Ni no kuni guidebooks one for ps3 & the other ds, the ds one gets extra points as it's packed with action replay codes too.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Ah what a nice way to start the week, a long lie in & then been woken up with a parcel fresh from Amazon Japan. Todays delights are the newest game centre cx dvd box set & a couple of Ni no kuni guidebooks one for ps3 & the other ds, the ds one gets extra points as it's packed with action replay codes too.

Nice looking ni no kuni book for PS3 there, has it got decent artwork in it as well as a guide? Can't find it on the Amazon JP site do you have a direct link to it at all? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post

Yus
                        Haven't been looking at 3DS releases in a while so was a nice surprise to see the Cave Story remake Only recently got the game on Steam and can't believe I have missed out on this for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                          Nice looking ni no kuni book for PS3 there, has it got decent artwork in it as well as a guide? Can't find it on the Amazon JP site do you have a direct link to it at all? thanks
                          The ps3 book is published by level 5 themselves so it has a lot of cool stuff in including a whole section at the back with all the concept art in, also comes with a spiffy bookmark & a download code for the game that gives you a gold Ruttchi & Seba imagine ticket. The guide is especially handy as all the kanji have furigana on them, only time theres no furigana is on the item tables at the back which i can live with.

There you go this is the amazon jp link

Play asia also sell the same guide as well

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            The ps3 book is published by level 5 themselves so it has a lot of cool stuff in including a whole section at the back with all the concept art in, also comes with a spiffy bookmark & a download code for the game that gives you a gold Ruttchi & Seba imagine ticket. The guide is especially handy as all the kanji have furigana on them, only time theres no furigana is on the item tables at the back which i can live with.

There you go this is the amazon jp link

Play asia also sell the same guide as well
                            Thanks dude!

Comment

Spirit Camera (Project Zero spinoff) finally arrived

Comment

Bought Wipeout the other week and picked up Biohazard and Rhythm Thief today. Got the soundtrack for Rhythm Thief and the Biohazard Report CD as a nice free bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X