• Show
Clear All

What's SCV?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      What's SCV?
      Soul Calibur V (5)

Comment

Got Deadly Premonition today for ?8 in CeX.

Also spotted a Tales of Vesperia in GAME today at ?25. I didn't buy it though as it's not a game I wish to own or play.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Got Deadly Premonition today for ?8 in CeX.
          Expect to see your comments in the First Play thread soon then please Obviously banned if it's not the best game evar.

Comment

I've got two weeks off so I'm probably gonna sink my teeth in. Wasn't in manky condition either, still had the sticker seal on it.

Comment

Just won a PAL DC with a dodgy laser on eBay for ?6.59. Gonna drop in my spare working laser, region change it to NTSC-J and leave it the hell alone. Glad I didn't sell all my accessories when my old one died.

Comment

Finally picked up A Shadow's Tale on Wednesday last week- quite pleased as I'd been waiting for the price to plummet but it suddenly went out of print. Managed to find a minty copy at Westfield that was ?13 after my staff discount- patience pays off.

Comment

It's pretty old for a 360 title but I've never played Perfect Dark on any system before and have heard good things about this version as well as the original N64 version. Best of all this is the limited edition and only cost........ 500 yen! It's near mint too. The discs are perfect as is the metal case. the only thing letting it down are a few marks on the card thing.

Yakumo

Comment

Sells for about that over here too. Not the best game, but not terrible.

Comment

Yeah, but in Japan games cost a lot more in general. 500 yen for a 360 game is quite a find. Normally the cheapest store price would be 1000 yen and then it's normally complete turd

Comment

Right. Nice get anyway, it's a nice demo of what an early 360 title was like.

Comment

Altho the game was no where near as good as the n64 one , it used to be good fun online .

Infact i love the arcade perfect dark HD, why dont we play that more often on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post

Finally picked up A Shadow's Tale on Wednesday last week- quite pleased as I'd been waiting for the price to plummet but it suddenly went out of print. Managed to find a minty copy at Westfield that was ?13 after my staff discount- patience pays off.

Are the Bubble Bobble things card holders? If they are I NEED one for my oyster card! Where did you get them?

Comment

Label says Forbidden Planet.

There's one around Covent Garden in case you didn't know. They have quite a selection too.

Comment

Yeah, i've been in the one just down from Tottenham Court Road. Went in with my ex one day and it just made all the guys in the comic dungeon look a bit twitchy. Weird place, but I want that one on the left so i'll brave it again..........

Comment

Working...
                                X