Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been on a bit of a buying spree since I got the PS3 for Xmas....

Luckily none have been too expensive, with FIFA12 & KoF XIII costing me the most at ?20 each. Steelbook Yakuza 4 was ?7.98 in GAME's panic sale. Walked out with around 30 games for less than ?80.

Comment

Way to kick start a collection!

Comment

That is a great collection
        I can't wait to do something similar when I pick up a PS3 and get the games I missed out on.

Comment

Thank you! You've bought more PS3 games than I own in an even shorter time! I have everything I wanted pretty much, except the DL-only Ridge Racer 7 with 3D support. And maybe a Gundam game.

*doesn't feel so bad now*

We'll have to organise some proper gaming sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
            Way to kick start a collection!

Yup. So many games I enjoyed before, plus the ones I need to start, should be my gaming for pretty much the rest of the year. Can't think of many I want now, so won't be adding a lot to it. Besides, a lot of those titles were ?1 or less, so filler really.

I will admit to a shameful gaming truth though. I'd totally ignored Little Big Planet until I played it with my girlfriends kids.

Kryss - Will sort something out with BF3. Trying to grab as much time as possible, but the gf doesn't work nights now, so I'm not getting enough late night gaming sessions any more! Actually, I'm lucky if I get an hour a day! If you see me on in the evening, I'm usually watching a movie with the gf.
            Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 20-03-2012, 17:48.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              I have everything I wanted pretty much, except the DL-only Ridge Racer 7 with 3D support.
              Can you not just download the 3D update for the disc dude? That's what I did with the UK version. Didn't think much of the effect tbh tho...

Comment

What are the two between Heavenly Sword and Resistance?
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  What are the two between Heavenly Sword and Resistance?
                  Playstation Eye disc and Professional Baseball 5

Comment

That was the PS Eye disc that was on eBay recently. I wanted that.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                      Playstation Eye disc
                      Gah, I just spent a few minutes piecing together katakana to find that out and thought that I'd gotten it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                        Gah, I just spent a few minutes piecing together katakana to find that out and thought that I'd gotten it wrong.
                        Or you could have just put the ps code on the spine in to google

Comment

... or I could've done that, yes..!

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                            Can you not just download the 3D update for the disc dude? That's what I did with the UK version. Didn't think much of the effect tbh tho...
                            I couldn't see an update for that on the store, and I sold my disc version without actually playing it - but without a loss, so all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              That was the PS Eye disc that was on eBay recently. I wanted that.
                              If I remember correctly, it finished at around ?1.70, which I was quite happy with.

Comment

It's ace. The Twilight Princess art being especially lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X