Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we? I have no interest in Nintendo domestic releases so it's an unknown world to me.

Just had a go on taiko, the 3DS is really **** at playing this kind of game, the buttons are no longer an option as they have too little travel for me to play properly plus the dpad is too far down. Might have to rely on stylus only, my hopes of been able to do oni on this one have been dashed as the buttons are simply not up to it
    Last edited by importaku; 23-09-2012, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Few new weekend pickups.

Got Zero: Shinku No Chou on wii before the thing becomes a deleted title like with everything of interest on wii & the same for taiko on 3DS. Hate the fact that the instructions are getting poorer with each release & it's happening on wii stuff as well, the manual is well anorexic looking in zero.
      Do you think this is true? Was building a Wii collection until recently. Fatal Frame 4 (I think that's what that is) was on my 'to get' list for a long time. Not sure I can afford to keep collecting though!

Comment

At one point you couldn't get fatal frame 4 anywhere for months as it was no longer in stock, seems like play asia still are able to get hold of that one now though so im guessing it might have got another print run, says ships within a week.

I have found that some wii titles i was after to fill in my collection gaps now say out of print/stock on play asia, when i emailed them they said that they can no longer get them from their supplier, thing is some are only a few years old but ebay is the only option now for me for some games & they are rarely new on there. If you do see new sealed games they all now seem to have stupidly high price tags on them.

Had to put up with that for ages for DS stuff too, a lot of stuff just goes out of print it's a total pain as i now have to buy anything im remotely interested in on release as chances are if i wait a year or two it will no longer be available & ill have to goto ebay for 3 times the price.

Comment

Only ?45
          Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 25-09-2012, 18:52.

Comment

Comment

Seeing the SNES pad always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, just played Super Mario World with a mate on the weekend with the real thing.

What are those coin-things? Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower and what's the third one, can't make it out.

Comment

The Last Story

Comment

The coins were a Nintendo promotion for buying all three RPG's that came out on the Wii over the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post

Only ?45
                    What's in it?

Comment

Game, Premium Bikini DLC, Artbook, Poster and Soundtrack all in an over sized tin.

It's not too bad I guess, well for that price anyway... the RRP of ?69.99 is a little overkill tho.

The artbook is hardback and surprisingly not filled with t&a... really surprising. The poster is quite small tho and I'm not too bothered with the soundtrack and DLC.

Will trade towards RE6 I think.

Comment

I got mine for ?34 from amazon (DoA5. Pricing error) its good, not ?70 good, but the like the extras for the same price! The box is MASSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                          The artbook is hardback and surprisingly not filled with t&a... really surprising.....

....Will trade towards RE6 I think.
                          I'm out.

Is it the PS3 version? I'll buy the DLC code...again

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            The coins were a Nintendo promotion for buying all three RPG's that came out on the Wii over the last year.
                            What condition was yours in when it arrived?

The white cardboard slip cover was quite tatty on mine, and the coins were loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                              What condition was yours in when it arrived?

The white cardboard slip cover was quite tatty on mine, and the coins were loose.
                              Exact same situation with mine pretty much, although the white sleeve I wouldn't call tatty, just a bit knocked.

Comment

Same experience as a friend at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X