Shining Force Trilogy... make it possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shining Force Trilogy... make it possible

I've started an on-line petition to ask SEGA to create what it could be a dream came true

Wouldn't it be great?

PS. I'm sorry for my poor English

Better english than I can muster

Comment

I love the shining force games, was gonna try make a remake of it one day, but the trilogy sounds good, could have bonus extras this time round

Comment

They should just re-release all three parts of Shining Force III, and translate them all this time Sega please, thank you.

Comment

Being a massive Shining Force fan, I'd love to see this happen. I would love to see a "Shining Series Collection" As you have to play Shining the Holy Ark to understand the background to some of the characters in SFIII

Sadly there a big problem with the copyright of SF3 and a couple of the other games in the series as parts of it are owned by Camelot. Who are now working as a second party of Nintendo. Which is a big shame, but we can live in hope.

I tend to ignore all the shining games after SFIII as they weren't made by Camelot and most of them are terrible games. Shining Soul any one? I think not.

The cliff hanger ending to three is a real killer to as well. Will the story every be continued?

Comment

Shining soul was alright-ish, but it became the same game over and over doin the same old crap

Comment

Working...
            X