Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NecronomiconUK View Post
    Here's one that currently applies to me:
    One of the main concerns when looking for a new place to live is you put more thought into how to place your games consoles, layout of the AV rig and where you'll display your import/retro collection (inc glass cases) than you do into 'normal' things like garden space, 'period features' or location
    Snap.

Moving from a one bedroom flat into a two bedroom one in a fortnight, purely to make room for my games

Comment

I wear Sega 3-D glasses as shades.

Comment

Originally posted by langley View Post
        2) Made my 15 Yr old son have the box room as a bedroom so i could have the spare double as a games room.
        The force is strong in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by NecronomiconUK View Post
          Here's one that currently applies to me:
          One of the main concerns when looking for a new place to live is you put more thought into how to place your games consoles, layout of the AV rig and where you'll display your import/retro collection (inc glass cases) than you do into 'normal' things like garden space, 'period features' or location
          That strikes a chord with me! Just away to move from our two bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom house and in 'negotiations' with the girlfriend about gaming space. She wants to keep the larger of the two bedrooms for kids (eventually), but I see a nice gaming room!

Comment

1) Met a woman who had nearly as many consoles as I had and more games; married her. (She didn't have a TurboDuo)

2) The first leads into: we have two gaming rigs set up so if she's hogging the big TV with the 360 and Wii, I can at least play GameCube or PS2 games in the computer room.

3) ...and his 'n hers guitars for Guitar Hero...

4) Actually managed to find and purchase a DS Lite in Japan last august.

5) Have been boycotting Electronic Arts since they dropped support for the Atari 8-bit computers in the mid 80s. Though that's more of being really good at holding a grudge.

Comment

I only play Pong - h4rDK0r 2 teH m4xx!

Comment

Working...
              X