• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glazza View Post
    as this demo dosent have one good thing to say about it
    ...The thompson sounded good.

Comment

It still doesnt appear for me on the marketplace. Doesnt sound too good though

Comment

Apparently its going back up again today. But then I believe MN the last time he said that, so...

Comment

Remember people its only Beta code . That said its hand down the worst demo I've played on LIVE, and the game it's self is the worst and most boring crap FPS I've played in years (MOH Rising Sun is better) and the controls are horrid . It looks and sounds ok, but thats' about the only good things I can say about it

Comment

WOW! What a horrid demo, plays terrible and looks terrible. DELETED.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
              looks terrible
              I thought certain aspects looked really good. Obviously it played horrid though.

Comment

Chromehounds demo, for me, was worse: totally dull pedestrian crap. But then I love the Neroimus War, so maybe there's salvation for this bitch yet?

Comment

The aiming in this felt even worse than in Black Site. Horrible woolly movement with far too much acceleration and a bizarre imbalance between the Y and X axis. Renders it completely unplayable. Difficult to understand how stuff like this still exists, it's like Halo never happened.

Awful graphics too, just an ugly mess of mismatched textures and general scruffiness. What a waste of a great game engine. Midway shouldn't have released a demo, then perhaps they'd of got a few blind buys from COD fans looking for more WW2 action now that COD has somehow become a different game entirely.

Comment

Look dreadful and plays even worse. Shame because i was quite lookingforward to this

Comment

The worse graphics I've seen for a long time. I know it sounds harsh, but when I was playing, my mind kept thinking "PS1"

Now, it doesn't really look 32bit, but it is shocking. All I can say now is that it's beyond a joke, and I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Remember people its only Beta code . That said its hand down the worst demo I've played on LIVE, and the game it's self is the worst and most boring crap FPS I've played in years (MOH Rising Sun is better) and the controls are horrid . It looks and sounds ok, but thats' about the only good things I can say about it
                        "Beta Code" ... That's all I've been hearing for years when it comes to games that look and play really poorly.

It seems that 90% of the time, most beta demos do represent the final quality of the game. Of course, there are exceptions; like Halo, Forza1 etc... but they were early demos, not games that had releases fairly soon after the demo.

I constantly read: " I had hoped the final build would be better than the beta demo, oh well! "

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                          The worse graphics I've seen for a long time. I know it sounds harsh, but when I was playing, my mind kept thinking "PS1"

Now, it doesn't really look 32bit, but it is shocking. All I can say now is that it's beyond a joke, and I'll leave it at that.
                          Heh that is a bit harsh!

The graphics are functional, at best, but definitely not all that bad. It seems to me that a lot of people are taking out some kind of intense pent-up hatred of mediocre next-gen games on this unlucky sod. Don't misunderstand me - I won't be getting this game and it seemed very ordinary and at times rather poor. But it seems to be getting a disproportionate amount of loathing, more so than crappy, minimal-effort ps2 ports and dross like Superman.

Hour of Victory = whipping boy for crap like Call of Duty 3's failures.

Comment

And this should be the next-gen?
                            Next-gen *of what*, exactly?
                            It looks like first-gen of gameplay, controls, ideas and amusement.
                            Totally disappointing.

Comment

Well Tenchu Senran, Zegapain XOR and Vampire Rain surely got competition...

...in the sense of being among the crappiest 360 games.

Comment

Not played a game this bad for a long time, truly shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X