Omega Five - Hudson/Natsume XBLA Shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Five - Hudson/Natsume XBLA Shooter

This looks VERY cool and never even knew about it's existance!
    Will only post a few pictures as they are huge and link to story and rest (story is in french by the way!)
    Nice to see some new XBLA content coming out of japan.

More pics here

Reminds me a bit of the olde classic forgotten worlds, apparently costing 800points with no firm release date as of yet.

that looks pretty cool.

any idea of date?

Comment

Good to see Japanese developers designing new games for XBLA. Very interested in this.

Comment

Looking alright. That 4th shot posted above looks quite Shattered Soldieresque, no bad thing imo. Hope it plays well, could be a definite buy for me.

Comment

Looking good, some more info and shots here courtesy of kotaku

Comment

It looks quite nice and it would be interesting to play a Forgotten Worlds esque game again. That said many in the shmups fraternity will be complaining about the energy bar and they'll be worried about the hitbox size.

Comment

Tried the demo of this, which seems alright. Massive hit box and a bit of a breeze but to be expected of level 1 I suppose. Just good to be playing a brand-new shooter really! Has anyone tried the full game? Having "issues" getting Msoft points at the moment, is it worth getting?

Comment

Originally posted by sadat View Post
                Tried the demo of this, which seems alright. Massive hit box and a bit of a breeze but to be expected of level 1 I suppose. Just good to be playing a brand-new shooter really! Has anyone tried the full game? Having "issues" getting Msoft points at the moment, is it worth getting?

A definite yes!

Comment

D'UH - why didn't i look in the First Play section?

Ta!

Comment

Working...
                  X