Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    This post from over at AnimeonDVD, the source being the Bandai Visual JP's website. I am keeping an eye on it to double check though because I have them preordered, but will cancel if they aren't subbed. Apparently the same discs will be used in the US releases (Bandai Visual do their own distribution in the US).

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
      Oh man! thats sick!!!

Even if it was the crappy remastered pioneer dub I would care as long as the HD was good.

Love that film!
      pioneer dub was the dvd release was it not? the one without the guy who voiced leonardo from the turtles?? i was gutted, i know the original one like the back of my hand...

"ceramic double rotor 2 wheel drive... MAN, it even has, computer controlled anti-lock brakes! 12,000rpms!"

Comment

I think it was Liquid Snake who voiced Kaneda.

Comment

Yep, Cam Clarke:

He's been in too many TV shows and games to count and I think tried to launch a music career.

Comment

Money being thrown away there. Now we have the internet, we need global laws relating to media. Local ones are meaningless now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
              Yep, Cam Clarke:

He's been in too many TV shows and games to count and I think tried to launch a music career.
              He's gay. Just read it on the wiki site. Kind of make's me look at Liquid Snake in a whole new light

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                pioneer dub was the dvd release was it not? the one without the guy who voiced leonardo from the turtles?? i was gutted, i know the original one like the back of my hand...

"ceramic double rotor 2 wheel drive... MAN, it even has, computer controlled anti-lock brakes! 12,000rpms!"

Yeah, I wouldnt have minded as I would've just switched over to the japanese dub on that dvd but Im sure that was a new track as well!

Comment

Related to Akira, I got the latest Otomo Katsuhiro creation today on HD DVD. It's called Freedom and in true Japanese style is just one episode on the disc, and it's 20 minutes long. The packaging is Japanese style too (despite this being a US release), and has a gorgeous piece of Otomo art on the front.

I've yet to watch it but am intrigued to do so, as it's an Appleseed like all CG production, but cell shaded. I'm also a sucker for anything Otomo does, the guy is a legend. Oh and the HD DVD apparently has a load of HDi interactive stuff on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Canton Province View Post
                    He's gay. Just read it on the wiki site. Kind of make's me look at Liquid Snake in a whole new light
                    Yup, hes openly gay. But it doesn't mean he isn't awesome in MGS, Akira and also Grandia 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X