Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal slug

Hello

Does anyone know what consoles Metal Slug has been released on? i have it on my NeoGeo pocket colour, and wouldnt mind a console version, i know metal slug 3 is on ps2, but what about t'others? i cant afford a neogeo at the moment either as im saving for a digital SLR

Metal Slug X has been coming to the PAL PS1 ever since April 2002...ti's been delayed about 12 times now.

You can also get Metal Slug 1 on Jap Saturn and Jap PS1
    Metal Slug X on US and Jap PS1
    That's it for home ports.

Comment

So the Neo Geo don't count as a home console now? :/

1,2,X,3 and 4 are on Home Cart

1 and 2 are on Neo Geo CD

1 is on Saturn (requires 1Meg RAM cart)

1 and X are on Playstation

1st Mission and 2nd Mission are on Neo Geo Pocket

and that be it.

Comment

Just to clarify:

Meaning AES and MVS, I presume, as surely MD wouldn't forget MVS...? .

Although MVS is not technically a 'home cart', as it's designed for the arcade, lots of people play them at home using dedicated machines.

Also, if anyone's ever in doubt about whether an AES game got an MVS release, don't be: every AES game ever made has an MVS equivalent. Although not vice versa.

Comment

I ignored MVS cause it's not a home format. Simple really. :P

Comment

Originally posted by me
            Although MVS is not technically a 'home cart', as it's designed for the arcade, lots of people play them at home using dedicated machines.

Comment

[quote="gooner"]i cant afford a neogeo at the moment [quote]

..which is why it was a complete waste of time listing the neogeo versions.

try reading between the lines next time, mmkay?

Comment

thanks for the replies guys. so at the moment im limited to..

1 is on Saturn (requires 1Meg RAM cart)

1 and X are on Playstation

Where could i source metal slug 1 on the playstation, X is avalable at game on preorder i think.

Comment

[quote="Plisken"][quote="gooner"]i cant afford a neogeo at the moment

..which is why it was a complete waste of time listing the neogeo versions.

try reading between the lines next time, mmkay?
                  But Neo Geo CD is a home console and isn't that expensive. :P

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                    But Neo Geo CD is a home console and isn't that expensive. :P
                    what a chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                      Just to clarify:

Meaning AES and MVS, I presume, as surely MD wouldn't forget MVS...? .

Also, if anyone's ever in doubt about whether an AES game got an MVS release, don't be: every AES game ever made has an MVS equivalent. Although not vice versa.
                      yeah stu
                      i play MVS carts at home cause i cant always afford the home carts on AES.

Gooner
                      i own metal slug 1 on saturn and MVS pretty much the same really the saturn version is excellent with the ram cart. plus you get the extra options.
                      ive also got metal slug x on mvs (****ing wicked game) and metal slug 3 on homecart (just as good as x if not better) i did have the ps1 version of X but imo it sucked on playstation

if you really want to play metal slug games i would recommened a supergun to play them on with a nice mvs 1 slot board the mv1f is a good board

Comment

you could check this out on ebay

Item number: 3238724335

Comment

Working...
                        X