Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shining Force, Turrican, Super Turricane 2 & Dr Mario Rated By ESRB for Wii VC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shining Force, Turrican, Super Turricane 2 & Dr Mario Rated By ESRB for Wii VC?

New Wii VC Titles Rated By ESRB

"The newest additions include Shining Force for the Sega Genesis and Super Turrican and Super Turrican 2 for the Super Nintendo. The ESRB has also rated Dr. Mario Wii for the Wii, but it's unclear if this is strictly a Virtual Console title. Could this be a new Wii release? Something for the original Wii Ware service?"
    Last edited by JP; 22-06-2007, 23:24.

Quite excited about the prospect of Super Turrican appearing as it's a brilliant game with an even better soundtrack. Probably CHris Hulsbeck's finest hour.

Comment

Never played it myself!

I've had a look around for details, how would you describe it to somebody who's not played it? It sounds a little like Metroid in some ways to me?

Comment

It's more akin to, say, the Contra or Mega Man series as it's basically a straightfoward platform shooter, and a very good one.

Comment

Genesis Turican is extremely good, way better than the SNES or Amiga versions. Definately one to pick up.

Comment

I doubt its graphics are better than the amiga versions.

We all know 3 sucked a bit, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
              I doubt its graphics are better than the amiga versions.

We all know 3 sucked a bit, hehe
              It looks a lot nicer on the Genesis than the Amiga, which is as it should do, as these type of games suited the Genesis hardware far more than they did the Amiga.

Comment

Working...
              X