Resistance Update and Map Pack 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resistance Update and Map Pack 1

They've been released and along with it being worldwide servers you can click friends and get up the XMB friends list with the ability to send and receive messages while playing its pretty cool and step in the right direction.

Map Pack is ?2.99

woot, I might actually play this now.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Not showing up for me on the store and I can't even connect to the Resistance servers yet.

Comment

Yeah the servers seem to be taking a hammering now. Well I guess this was "expected".

Comment

Japanese servers fine though.

Comment

To get to the maps I had to download them from within the game, however it's not letting me onto the servers anymore.

Comment

I was on this afternoon with no problems, I guess the servers must be getting overloaded with downloads at the moment, I`m sure it`ll settle down in a while.

Comment

I just downloaded them from the Store OK. There was an update in the game though which I'm guessing is the worldwide server thingy?

EDIT:
                Forgot to say that the servers are down for a few hours today for the updates. Maybe that's the problem that you had?
                Last edited by JP; 29-06-2007, 20:22.

Comment

^ they went back up about 2 thisafternoon.
                  Was ok all afternoon and then you bastards came home from work!

all seems to working ok now, apart from teams of American players wondering into our game to insult anybody from Europe. Tsk kids eh.
                  Last edited by huxley; 29-06-2007, 23:17.

Comment

Working...
                  X