No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II on the way, contains GT5 with all the 2.0 updates and a download code for all the DLC. I wish this would fix what's wrong with the game but there's so much that only GT6 could probably do that

Comment

They need to add that save between races feature everybody wants otherwise I'll never, ever go back to it. I simply do not have enough time in the day to actually play it.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

its already there.

Comment

Aha, so that's why you've been playing it all the time. PS Plus did tell me it had updated it too. Damn.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

A fresh batch of Gran Turismo 5 DLC rolls out of Sony's garage on 18th January, the platform holder has announced. Car …

Small DLC next week and on the 18th update 2.03 goes live

Comment

Got this for Christmas and haven't really touched everything else, cracking game & probably the second best thing on the PS3 for me after Vanquish.

The updates were a bit much though, 13 of of them with most running around 300mb, one though was 1.1gb. All told there's almost 10gb of game/updates on the PS3, crazy.

Comment

New free DLC today allegedly but I've not had any luck finding it on the redesigned PSN...

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                  Got this for Christmas and haven't really touched everything else, cracking game & probably the second best thing on the PS3 for me after Vanquish.

The updates were a bit much though, 13 of of them with most running around 300mb, one though was 1.1gb. All told there's almost 10gb of game/updates on the PS3, crazy.
                  I agree my PS3 YLOD and I got a new one. As the old fat PS3 Back up would not restore onto a different PS3 I lost stuff like updates and Bayonetta Save Data. So needed to re download patches. Internet where I am now is quite slow. Everything else game wise was sorted. Popped in GT5 19 updates! (at a guess when I last looked 16gb) Which would take me at least 3 days of leaving my PS3 on which is not feasible, even with faster Internet may take a while, it is ridiculous. All around it seems 5oomb or above for each update. What I am really trying to say is Polyphony Digital should have taken into account PS3's might have a problem and released the game in a more fit state to begin with. I should not be shafted for buying their game and I hope for GT6's sake they have learned a lesson and will release a game when it is ready, or more stream lined so it does not take them 3 years to make. I have the Japanese version and am planning to buy Spec II just so I don't have to download all the updates and hopefully get some extra cars, or debating waiting for GT6. I still enjoy the game but still think the A.I needs major work in GT5.

Originally posted by Roddie View Post
                  New free DLC today allegedly but I've not had any luck finding it on the redesigned PSN...

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d55300.html
                  Cheers for the info Roodie. Seems they are still updating. Which is really good of them to tweak and add tracks etc but maybe they should have let us download a patch through a PC or something first to get this stuff faster.
                  Last edited by JU!; 02-12-2012, 12:10.

Comment

Roddie & JU! go to games/PS3 add-ons/latest and the car is on the second page.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                      Roddie & JU! go to games/PS3 add-ons/latest and the car is on the second page.
                      Thanks will have a look.

Comment

Next year's Corvette Stingray will available to download for free starting today or tomorrow depending on which store you use.

This promo video also shows California's Willow Springs Raceway in a few shots which hasn't appeared in the series before.

Comment

Excellent stuff, will grab that when it's available. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

It's an update of the camouflaged C7 we were given a couple of months ago, I'm hoping they don;t remove that now that the car has been officially unveiled.

As nice as it is to get new cars, especially free cars, I'm more interested in Willow Springs Raceway.

Although it's not exactly famous over here it's a real classic for bikes and cars, it's one of the oldest and fastest tracks in the US and the changes in elevation on the corners mean it's one of those tracks where you aren't quite sure how you managed to hold onto the track after some corners.

There's 6 or 7 different tracks at the raceway so with a bit of luck we'll get the full set.

Comment

Through updates, have they managed to sort out the screen tearing to a smooth 60fps? Havent played it in ages.

Comment

Another one, this time the new NSX Concept that was announced yesterday.

New tracks shown this time include the wonderful Seattle Circuit and Apricot Hill as well as lovely new mountain range, a run in Tokyo and some sort of mad pipe thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X