Summer Games drought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Games drought?

Where is it? I'm inundated with games to play and there are even more coming out, I can't keep up!

I was thinking the very same t'other day. I'm flooded with stuff to play!! >_<

Comment

Aint that it for now, Untill November?

Most of the big games have come out now, so maybe having a load of games is good as soon there will be the drought- Call it rationing before going into hybernation.

Comment

No drought for me! Recently bought shedloads of DS games along with Resi 4 Wii. Add that to Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Darkness and Stranglehold (US) and I've got every reason to stay pasty white all summer!

Comment

I'm just getting further and further behind, having alot of dental work to be done this month means I can't afford to buy anything though

Comment

Same here. In what I'd class as summer I've bought Forza 2, Senko No Ronde, Armored Core 4, Mario Strikers, Pangya and I've got Pokemon Diamond and Atelier Iris 3 on pre-order.

Comment

Well on 360 alone up until Halo 3 in September , we've got Bioshock, blue dragon, Stranglehold, Skate, Two Worlds plus numerous others ones

Comment

Mario Strikers end of this month (in the US), Metroid Prime 3 and Phoenix Wright 3 in August. Should keep me going

Along with buying Odin Sphere in the US when I'm there later this month...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
                  Singstar
                  Stranglehold
                  Two Worlds
                  Parappa
                  Worms Open Warfare
                  Crazy Taxi Fare Wars
                  Lair
                  Warhawk
                  im fine with summer thanks
                  Last edited by dvdmike; 02-07-2007, 23:54.

Comment

As far as the DS is concerned, I'm well sorted this summer.

Got several already-out DS titles that I want/need to get my hands on as well as looking forward to the JPN release of Gyakuten Saiban 3 AKA Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations in late August and the US release of LoZ: Phantom Hourglass in early October - two massive titles to more or less be released back to back. That's not even mentioning the stuff that I've got to go back and finish.

Yep - I'm definitely covered for the summer!
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 02-07-2007, 22:29.

Comment

Im actually suprised that both Stranglehold and Bioshock come out during the August period which for me has to be the slowest month for games - good change there. With Gyakuten Saiban 3 also coming out in dual language format it seems like theres a lot to play untill the next wave of hard hitting games start in September ^^

Comment

Lair, Warhawk, Blue Dragon and Metroid Prime 3 are also due in August. It's just the beginning of the financial pain.

Comment

Originally posted by angelox View Post
                          ...it seems like theres a lot to play untill the next wave of hard hitting games start in September ^^
                          Nothing will hit harder than Metroid Prime 3, not even Mike Tyson's cryogenically frozen fist.

Comment

There are indeed too many good games out at the moment/due for release in the coming weeks. I don't know if it's a good thing though as I'm in danger of losing what little social life I have, thankfully the ****ty weather makes deciding to stay home in the evenings and play games that much easier.

Comment

I need a summer games drought. Please, stop the games coming so I can actually finish a few titles.

Comment

Working...
                              X