E3 2007 - any DS highlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't contra 4 shown somehow,
    cannot seem to find screens or videos of it.

Ok, found some at gamershell.com

Comment

Gameplay of Contra 4 on gametrailers - it looks quite bad

Comment

It looks very old school. Considering how well the DS is doing, I'm surprised there isn't more DS goodness. I guess they were going full-force on their big Wii games and there may well be more DS games not yet announced. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Somewhere in all of this, I seemed to miss any mention of the DS. Any DS highlights? New games?
          Not much, just Advance Wars 2 and Phantom Hourglass, but there should be a ton of DS goodies at TGS.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Golden sun is real i saw screenshots of it running on a ds, i think gonintendo had the pics on their site.
            Fake: http://www.vooks.net/modules.php?mod...ticle&id=12036

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
              Not much, just Advance Wars 2 and Phantom Hourglass, but there should be a ton of DS goodies at TGS.
              You think so? I'll be surprised if there are.

It seems to me that Nintendo are prioritising Wii stuff now and there's hardly any good upcoming stuff. They seem to have said to themselves 'lets leave the ds to the third parties now and throw everything we've got into the Wii'.

Where have all the decent DS games gone apart from zelda and dragon quest (whenever thats released) and... and..

Comment

Taiko No Tatsujin DS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                  Damn straight i can't wait for it after seeing the gameplay footage

Heres an extended gameplay review including multiplay,
                  The cool part starts at 2:50. Gameplay video and interview for Taiko no Tatsujin DS (Taiko Drum Master).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiko_DSOriginal at mms...

Looks waay better than the psp ver.

Comment

Gameplay of Contra 4 on gametrailers - it looks quite bad
                    Contra 4 looks great, unless you think the first 3 Contra games are bad.

Comment

Race Driver Create & Race.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990 View Post
                        You think so? I'll be surprised if there are.

It seems to me that Nintendo are prioritising Wii stuff now and there's hardly any good upcoming stuff. They seem to have said to themselves 'lets leave the ds to the third parties now and throw everything we've got into the Wii'.

Where have all the decent DS games gone apart from zelda and dragon quest (whenever thats released) and... and..
                        Nintendo have 89 DS games in development now in their first and second party studios. They have plenty of Wii games in development too, but nothing like as many as on DS.

Nintendo has always been about making money ultimately, more so than the other two console companies, and DS is simply far and away the most successful platform on the planet right now. Nintendo will want their own games out on the system and selling millions.

Comment

Does 'Vision Training' count as a game in your 89 figure?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Does 'Vision Training' count as a game in your 89 figure?
                            Sure, it's an internal Nintendo product.

I don't doubt a lot of those games will be for the expanded audience, but with such a huge figure there will also be a lot of traditional games too.

Comment

That is quite clearly a "non-game." Do you SEE?

Did Nintendo teach us nothing in that fateful summer of 2005!?

Comment

What happened in 2005?

Comment

Working...
                                X