Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAL VC Games 13/07/07 - Paper Mario (N64)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL VC Games 13/07/07 - Paper Mario (N64)

Air "Zonk" (Turbografx)

&

Paper Mario (N64)

Yes, let the celebrations commence, never played it first time around, played Thousand Year Door and looking forward to this.

Sweet - just have to get the wii back online! (got a WPA network now)

Wonder how it will affect the price of the N64 one.

Comment

Also never played the Paper Mario, but have loved the gba/DS games. Just wondering has it been released in japn yet, or was europe the fisrt to get it?

Comment

Check out the vc reviews!

Paper Mario - N64 - 1000 Points
        Air Zonk - TurboGrafx-16 - 600 Points

Comment

Thousand Year Door has been criminally sitting on my shelf unplayed for 3 years but the N64 Paper Mario is pure brilliance. Consider this SOLD the second I get in tonight. For once Nintendo Europe does good!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
            Paper Mario (N64)
            Next stop, Waverace 64. Should be out before end of this month.

Comment

Great news. So glad I saved my points, cos I am skint now. Buying this tonite!

Comment

Been playing through 1000 year door after completing super paper mario. Although I own the N64 version I never really played much of the series until the wii version and hoping this comes on the US marketplace soon so I don't have to find out what happened to my N64.

Comment

Pretty sweet that this is on the euro store so soon. Hopefuly this, along with sonic 2 will be on the US store on Monday!

Comment

Downloading Paper Mario as we speak, really looking forward to playing as I've never played it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                      Paper Mario (N64)
                      AAAARGH!!!!

Can't believe that this thread has been here for 12 hours and I've only just noticed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyeyes_UK View Post
                        Pretty sweet that this is on the euro store so soon. Hopefuly this, along with sonic 2 will be on the US store on Monday!
                        Sonic 2 has been out on the VC in USA for a few weeks and it's been out in Europe a week or 2 i think.

Comment

what controller do you need to play Paper Mario with?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
                            what controller do you need to play Paper Mario with?
                            Cube or classic.

Comment

cheers

Downloaded it and sent the wife out to pick up a replacement classic controller as the Dog destroyed the other one.

Looking forward to playing it as I never played it on the N64 (currently playing Super Paper Mario)

Comment

Working...
                              X