Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elefunk (PSN)

First the blurb:

A puzzle game about construction, build structures to save the Elephants from a fall!

Features:

*20+ levels in a variety of weird and wonderful locations

*Build structures with limited materials across ravines, rivers, fire pits, swamps and all manor of dangerous terrains to rescue the elephants

*Choose your materials carefully from metal, wood or rope.

*3 Game Modes - Puzzle (limited amount of materials) Time Attack (against the clock) or Multiplayer 'Deconstruction' modes where you have to carefully remove pieces but not cause the structure to fall).

*Real physics, real construction, real fun.

*Includes bonus games + online leaderboards

Seriously, it's got an elephant, in an Evel Knievel suit, jumping a gorge on a jet powered motorbike.

I fail to see how this can be bad in any way

I love the PSN.

Comment

A Lemmings style game I take it? Image made me smile lol. Hope you're scanning the net for footage Spatial?

Comment

I don't know anything about this game apart from the fact an Evel Knievel elephant jumping a gorge on a rocket bike...what more could there possibly be to know about this game?

I bet the elephant isn't allowed to be called "Evel Knelephunt" due to sounding just a tiny bit too close to some very, very bad words when you say it out loud!!!

I'm not at all happy that it's not allowed...but I will put up with it as I already want the game to an unhealthy extent!!!

Comment

Oh my god, what an image. PSN FTW!! (I really want a PS3)

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
            Seriously, it's got an elephant, in an Evel Knievel suit, jumping a gorge on a jet powered motorbike.

I fail to see how this can be bad in any way
            You can't argue with that. It looks genius.

Comment

Do we know who is making the game yet Spatial?

There seems to be some seriously interesting games being announced for PSN now. Anybody seen that skiing game? Don't know why but that's got me interested too lol.

Comment

*Real physics...

Strangely, I don't believe them?

Comment

Found some more info:

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has added new details of a downloadable title from UK based mobile developer 8Bit Games Ltd called Elefunk.

Promising more than 20 levels in a variety of locations, the released screenshots suggest that the title is similar to Chronic Logic's 2003 IGF Audience Award winner Pontifex, where players build bridges from various joints and slats and test its resilience with, in this case, a pair of elephants.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                    <hilarious image>
                    I want that as a door-length poster.

Comment

Working...
                    X