• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA VC games - 16/7/07

Paper Mario - N64 - 1000 Points

Silent Debuggers - TurboGrafx-16 - 600 Points

Balloon Fight - NES - 500 Points
    Last edited by AllYourBase; 16-07-2007, 13:17.

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post
    Paper Mario - N64 - 1000 Points
    When I first brought the Wii I made a promise to myself. Two infact. One was that I wasn't going to buy any VC games and the second was if I broke the first it won't be under any circumstances be for a game I already own. Tonight I think I'll be breaking both of them. Finished Super Paper Mario, almost done the thousand year door, so saves me looking for my N64 console now.

Comment

Is Paper Mario really a five star game? I never played it.

Comment

It is that good. This will be bought!

Comment

Paper Mario!!

*dances*

Comment

Well I never played Paper Mario back in the day so I grabbed it tonight. Took an unusually long amount of time to download for some curious reason.

It looks nice, and a lot nicer in fact than Super Paper Mario on Wii. I'm hoping the combat will develop as it looks a lot like the combat in Mario & Luigi but without the interactivity.

Comment

I've never played the original Paper Mario! Do I have the right to carry this avatar? (goes to buy it now)

Comment

Gonna download this as well.
                Recently played Super Paper Mario and Paper Mario - Thousand Year Door.
                I'll play this then wait for Mario RPG on on VC as I have enjoyed the games so far.

Comment

Paper Mario is easily the best of the three, but they're all good fun. Glad to see it made the VCs across the globe, alot of people missed out on it

Comment

Working...
                  X