BladeStorm Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BladeStorm Demo

I've just had a few goes on this after downloading it from the JP Store.

I'm a little surprised at how much I'm enjoying this lol. It does seem to be another Dynasty Warriors type thing with extra options.

I don't understand what the hell I'm doing though and it keeps flashing up instructions on the screen!!

Has anybody else tried this yet?

You seem to be able to be David Beckham in the game too for some reason???

I've had a go of this and enjoyed it, but seemed to button mashing a lot of the time.
    Being in Japanese means I'm missing a lot of the back story though, hopefully the US version will have a demo out soon.
    I don't know if I'm supposed to be travelling anywhere on the map though, just been levelling up and then more enemies respawn.

I found this info about the demo which I'll use when I have a go next time.

Comment

LoL. I noticed that Beckham was in it too. I didn't have a clue what I was meant to be doing in the game. I doubt I'd buy it.

Comment

The Dynasty Warriors have always been a little crappy really but I still seem to end up buying used copies and running around for hours stabbing peoples faces in!!!

This does seem to have more depth than the old games from my first few goes. Hopefully we'll get an English language version sometime though.

Comment

Working...
        X