Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Densha de Go! Final for PC

Greetings,

I recently received a gift from a friend who came back from a trip to Japan and while I he was there he just couldn't resist purchasing the PC version of the incredible train simulator "Densha de Go! Final"... even if the "Railfan" version for PS3 look more realistic than this PC edition, the graphics are still very good considering it is made for the PC, and he knows that it will bring joy for the kid in me who's still playing with trains at age 42. :-)

The problem is, when I had the chance to install the game on my Windows XP computer, I was expecting to see something in english, some sort of a tutorial or instructions to run the game but everything is written in Japanese... and to be honest, I can't read or speak japanese...

For the moment, the game is useless for me cause I tried many many ways to play and just can't get the train to run... so eventually I can see warning message poping in my screen, probably the control center who's warning me to move, and seconds later I see the GAME OVER showing on the screen...

I am so disapointed because I still believe Microsoft would learn a lot from Tyco on how to build a realistic train simulator. Tyco manage to be able to mix real action within an interactive game instead of simply use computer generated graphics (CGI).... but if I understand correctly, Microsoft gave the contract to the designers of Flight Simulator X to create the next generation of Train Simulator wich should come out sometime during december 2007... I am really looking forward to see it.

For the moment, can someone have a clue on how & where I can get my hands on a translated game instructions for my copy of Densha de Go! Final?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,
    Roland

Hey! I have no idea about train sims myself but a bit of googling brought up this which may help www.Densha-de-go.com

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      Hey! I have no idea about train sims myself but a bit of googling brought up this which may help www.Densha-de-go.com

Thank you very much for the tip but didn't find anything valuable on the website you mentionned, however I bookmarked it.

Thanks again.

NC711

Comment

Theres a forum there that may help.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
          Theres a forum there that may help.
          Yes, I registered and post my message over there

Thanks again
          NC711

Comment

Working...