Dash Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash Update?

Was just prompted to download an update. Anyone know what's new?

Just downloaded the update myself and can't notice anything new. Suspect it's merely a security update to combat the latest mods.

Comment

It's covered on majornelson.com - nothing new except for some Wireless Guitar stuff.

Comment

It just 3 red lighted mine. Joyous day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodie View Post
          It just 3 red lighted mine. Joyous day.
          Cheer up. They'll give you a nice new one with the new cooling stuff.

Comment

I'm kinda hoping it bricks mine, since my 2nd PAL unit has been playing up as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              It's covered on majornelson.com - nothing new except for some Wireless Guitar stuff.
              Huh ?? Wireless guitar stuff. These out soon then ?

Comment

I've just installed it and it did something very strange when it finished: it shut my console down with a 'click' sound and restarted and hung on the 360 splash screen for longer than normal before loading the dash. It is working fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                  I've just installed it and it did something very strange when it finished: it shut my console down with a 'click' sound and restarted and hung on the 360 splash screen for longer than normal before loading the dash. It is working fine though.
                  mine did the exact same same thing you described...shame mine hasn't buggered up yet.

Comment

Same thing for me, click sound, now whenever i start a game up i get a 'beep' and the screen is frozen and has a blue chequered pattern on it...

No red lights, but its fubar methinks?

All this for a friggin wireless guitar, not amused...
                    Last edited by Pookmunki; 07-08-2007, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                      That's exactly what mine did. Then worked for 20 minutes before hanging and red lighting.

Go MS! ^_^

Comment

I'm scared to turn mine back on now :S

Comment

Mine did the same, worked for a couple of hours Guitar Hero fine without crashing so I wouldn't worry.

Comment

Just tried a game of Shadowrun, was fine up until the round started then it borked up again, same blue pattern, same freezing...

Comment

Ah, there we go, three red lights.

Comment

Working...
                              X