X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metroid Prime 3 preview channel

There is a new channel to download, it lets you watch some videos of MP3

Where is it? I don't see it U.S only?
    Last edited by hudson; 10-08-2007, 14:03.

Comment

Cool, it's nice to see the VC moving into other areas. My Wii has been flashing blue for days for some reason. I must check what it wants...

Comment

It's on my US one, so it must be US only at the mo.

Comment

Looks really good. Pity the videos pause to buffer every 5-10 seconds, but still, they're a nice taster of what we can expect in 2 weeks time.

Comment

Plays fine on mine. A pleasant surprise to find this when I arrived home.

Comment

Excellent, according to the news in the shop Super Metroid will be available to download on August 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Cool, it's nice to see the VC moving into other areas. My Wii has been flashing blue for days for some reason. I must check what it wants...
                Its a message telling you about this channel

Comment

Nah, if it's been "for days" it'll have been the version update. Still, this was a nice surprise on getting home from work, although I originally thought it said it was a demo.

Didn't have any issues with it "stopping to buffer" though.

Comment

Originally posted by Usquan View Post
                    Excellent, according to the news in the shop Super Metroid will be available to download on August 20th.
                    Best news I've heard all week.

Comment

A demo would have been nice, videos wise it just looks like metroid prime 2 (except a little better visuals) a demo showing the controls would have been better

Comment

Weird this is specific to MP3, I wonder why Nintendo didn't just make this a general game preview channel.

And where on earth are downloadable demos for the Wii and DS? After Reggie saying 'we're already here' with online at E3... I'm still not seeing much evidence of it. They're miles behind even Sony.

Comment

The presentation is really nice - much better than just downloading a bare video from XBL for example. I didn't have any problems with the vids stopping either, it was probably just the demand on the servers yesterday as everyone rushed to download and watch at once.

Also - the two 'hidden' artworks look smart as, especially the one showing off (part of) Samus' new, harder-looking suit

Comment

My video was nice and smooth.

But.

I'm as hyped as anybody for this new Metroid, but that music was crap in the video. They were trying too hard for an epic vibe and I just wasn't sold on that. The 1st video's climax was ace though, that big mofo ship slowly drifting by...nice.

Voice acting sucks also. If they want to aim epic, then get decent voice actors and some talent directing the cut scenes.

Despite that though!

Comment

Is this US only?

Comment

Working...
                              X