Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minna No Golf 5 PS3 Translation feature

Please post if you find this useful.

If you have any other Japanese game menus you need help with, just send in photos of the screens and we'll try and help.
    Last edited by MikeF; 19-08-2007, 07:31.

Cheers m8, dunno who that git is with the glasses on called Dazzyman though

Comment

Nice one, got the game today after ordering it yesterday on eBay, so this is going to be very useful as I'm about to have a go.

Thanks for this.

Comment

Great help with the online stuff as my Kanji skills are virtually non existant!

Comment

When selecting an online game to join I find that even if there are available slots I can't select the tournament. Is there other restrictions in a lot of the games? Can you not join 5 mins before the start? Do you have to have reached a certain rank? I'm really frustrated with this system as I can rarely find a game starting shortly that I can join - I don't want to wit around for 10 minute per game - bearing in mind that an 18 holer can take quite a while to play.

Comment

Think I expressed my gratitude in another thread but I'd like to do so again here.

Thank you, excellent excellent work

Comment

Originally posted by forcedinduction666 View Post
              When selecting an online game to join I find that even if there are available slots I can't select the tournament. Is there other restrictions in a lot of the games? Can you not join 5 mins before the start? Do you have to have reached a certain rank? I'm really frustrated with this system as I can rarely find a game starting shortly that I can join - I don't want to wit around for 10 minute per game - bearing in mind that an 18 holer can take quite a while to play.
              You can't usually enter tournaments five minutes beforehand, you either have to be booked in for it at least ten-fifteen minutes in advance, or if there are spaces remaining,you can fill them from two minutes before the start time.

Comment

translation request

Here are a few screens I could do with being translated:

This one is when you finish an online tournament, it seems a new addition since the last update. I don't know what some of the stats are about, but I'm pretty sure the first one is my position in the tournament.

This is the records screen, again I'd like to know what the stats are about, also the highlighted records shows 'G3' and its mentions G0-G3, does it mean I'm at the top rank?

This is the VTR screen, I don't know what START does but it puts a red stamp on the video screen, is it a favourite option or to stop it being deleted by accident?

Comment

Working...
                X