No announcement yet.

NTSC-UK gXboxLive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you remember whose profile they were on mate, checked a few and all seems OK - sure the info comes direct from xbox.com so it should be right ......

Comment

Well, Godfather's on mine, and Dirt was on a few above mine.

Comment

See what you mean, not noticed it on any other games but looks like a typeface problem showing something like a copyright symbol.

Comment

interesting how quickly bioshock became the number one xbox live game on here...

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae View Post
            interesting how quickly bioshock became the number one xbox live game on here...
            IDGI ? Given the nature of this forum when a AAA stunning game like that comes along I'd have thought it was a given it would instantly be "#1" whatever that means ? In as much as most games are "#1" for a brief period of time before the next big thing(s) come(s) along.

Comment

does this thread really need to degenerate into this?

posts removed

Comment

I'm not on it can someone add me to the list

GT:Soulja05

Comment

You're able to add yourself to it. Use your user control panel to add your gamertag and it'll appear on the leaderboard.

Comment

Just check the list and I am not on there anymore along with a few of the other high scorers

Comment

Maybe the NTSC leaderboard tried to refresh during the downtime today?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                        You're able to add yourself to it. Use your user control panel to add your gamertag and it'll appear on the leaderboard.
                        ahh thanks

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                          Maybe the NTSC leaderboard tried to refresh during the downtime today?
                          Yeah you're right, as now I am back on the list but there are still a few people missing.

Comment

Very strange, the leaderboard automatically updates every 10 minutes so prehaps it's sort itself out by the morning.

You've actually made it onto the first page debug77

Comment

Oh my god they killed EvilBoris!

But on the plus side, I get to make it in to the top 20 with a not particularly high gamerscore
                              Attached Files

Comment

Gah i'm still not on the list

Comment

Working...
                                X