Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest way of updating Live subscription these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest way of updating Live subscription these days?

Hi, I've just received an email from MSoft reminding me that my Live subscription's expiring next month. I bought this subscription for very little from America via eBay, and I'm pretty sure that loophole's firmly shut nowadays and that subs are in effect region-locked. What's the cheapest place to get a 1 year sub at the moment?

Thanks!

didn't Dixons or somewhere have some cheap live kits inc 12 mths sub for a tenner?? Pretty hard to find mind - ebay any good ?

Comment

There have been deals in Choices, Virgin and Tesco recently. Just keep your eyes peeled in bargain forums.

Comment

I managed to buy 100 48hr codes on fleabay, most worked so got about 130 days for £4.99

Comment

Click this shizzle!

Comment

You could always do what I did and buy a special Halo 3 branded 12+1 sub card for £29.99 (£35.00 + £5 off £30 spend code, plenty of these on hotukdeals usually.)

Edit: And HMV no longer sell the Halo 3 sub cards. You can still get a 12 month sub for that price tho.)

Comment

Thought I'd drag this thread up again as opposed to creating a new one. Does anyone know what way's cheapest these days please? Just got the dreaded auto renewal email and I don't fancy paying full whack to renew!

Also if anyone knows any live sub/camera bundles (they do those don't they?)...

Comment

Just bought one of these ont 'bay

£25 for 13 months!

Comment

Nice one Boris, that's a steal

Comment

Excellent find - thanks!

Comment

I also bought one of these. Just waiting for the code now

Comment

top find

Comment

I nabbed an Xbox Live Vision combo pack from HMV website for £45 (had a £5 off any spend over £30 code). Which considering it had 12 month sub worth 40, The camera which costs about £30 on it's own, then codes for UNO, Robotron and 200 XBL points aint bad at all imo.

Comment

can someone help me out here, i got one of these of ebay:

The seller sent me a 26 digit code, and said if it doesnt work take the first letter off? I dont understand, why he would be unsure if the code worked if hes selling to me? I said it didnt work and he emailed me a 25 digit code, I clicked redeem code and says the code has already been redeemed, what should i do?

Comment

Does anyone know who is currently the cheapest? And reliable?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X