The Halo 3 photography thread - Warning: Possible Spoilers Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Halo 3 photography thread - Warning: Possible Spoilers Within

For those that want to put amusing pictures of deaths/ grenade sticks etc or general bragging rights to getting a forum member with an awesome kill.

For those that want to post pictures, you have to:
    - view a film in the saved films section.
    - take a snapshot.
    - this in turn should automatically upload your picture to your bungie.net account.

to start the ball rolling, a few games i had earlier:

Got to get a pic of my mid air spartan colision from the man cannons on norrows that was awesome !
    Great pics btw

Comment

Here are some photos taken from a co-op campaign I did.

Comment

Me and Fry just had a marathon
        Jumping sesh.
        Hilarity on a stick, obviously I can't post pictures of said thing, but here are some other funny ones that don't show it.

If you wanna see some really mad ones, check out my service record on bungie.net

Comment

Melee action from last nights games plus the demise of MarioMark the flag carrier courtesy of myself and MikeF

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
            Melee action from last nights games plus the demise of MarioMark the flag carrier courtesy of myself and MikeF
            Haha , you swines

Get ya Chief's out lads!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MarioMark; 24-09-2007, 12:53.

Comment

damn.
              Last edited by Yoshimax; 24-09-2007, 13:51.

Comment

Just a little pown-age with the spartan laser!

Comment

This was mad, I shot the red guy with a rocket, he blew up, then the resulting blast triggered a Fusion Coil behind me to explode, killing me and throwing me off the side of the map!

This was me in the Ghost, as you see I am shooting right through his head at the same time that someone else at the bottom of the map is sniping through his head too!

Comment

In this picture I am recreating the petrol station scene from Zoolander.

JITTERBUG

Comment

I've taken a few screenies lads, how do I get rid of the HUD on them?

Comment

You press one of the buttons a couple of times when you're taking the shot - I think it's either A or Y but I forget.

Comment

Ta' fella

Comment

No problem - to clarify though, when I said "when you're taking the shot", I meant, "before you take it". Having trouble with my words this morning, it seems.

Comment

I think its B you press and that changes whether the HUD is there or not before taking the picture, so you'll need to take them again now!

Comment

Working...
                              X