Sin and Punishment Translated for VC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sin and Punishment Translated for VC

As you'll notice if you look in the Virtual Console folder, S&P has been translated (menus) and released in EUR VC.

So, now many people that have never had the means before can try this rather cool game. The enormity of what's happened here is mind boggling. I never thought I'd see anything like that happen. Fantastic!

Hopefully lots of people will buy S&P and tempt other pubs to do similar.

This discussion is to ask: what other games could do with this treatment?

N64 Bangaioh for example.

Holy sheemong it's out ?

FINALLY a reason to fire the wii up - I'll need to go get some points though ><

Comment

thats pretty cool really i didnt think they would put the effort in....apart from bangai-o and this game i dont really remember any really good japanese only games though

Comment

It's not confined to N64 though is it. VC is multiplatform.

Comment

Mother 3. Maybe not on VC, but how hard can it be to stick on some touch-screen shenanigans and package it with Earthbound for teh DS, hmmm?

Comment

Translated?
            I heard this was released in Australia together with a few other titles (Mario Picros SNES & Super Mario Bros 2 Jap) but only the untranslated japanese versions?
            Too good to be true..

Btw I'm still hoping we'll see the F-Zero X Expansion Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
              Mother 3. Maybe not on VC, but how hard can it be to stick on some touch-screen shenanigans and package it with Earthbound for teh DS, hmmm?
              Definitely.

Although a fan translation would also keep me happy - providing it was good of course.

Comment

They all seem to have stalled though.

Comment

Not on the US VC yet sadly..! I have the N64 cart of S&P but for some reason never got into it, but I shall certainly give it another try.

Comment

I might have to buy a Wii now!

I loved this game

Comment

wasn't there a really good sumo game on the N64 that was rated quite highly by N64 magazine? i always thought i'd pick that up if i got a jap machine but it never happened. what was the name of the game? is it worth it?

Comment

There are two actually, namely "64 Oozumou" and its sequel "64 Oozumou 2".
                        I'm a Sumo fan, but haven't gotten those two yet. I might have to, if they're really that good ^_-
                        Last edited by Ryo Saeba; 30-09-2007, 16:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryo Saeba View Post
                          o/\o

I might actually use my Wii if that happened!

Comment

Well on the shopping channel news bulletin's, they do say right at the end of one that 'Who knows, the first Hanabi festival may not be the last...'

With S&P being translated and released over here, i'd say anything is possible on a second festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryo Saeba View Post
                              I really hope they do release that. Would be a really good use of the VC, but since they weren't able (or couldn't be bothered) to emulate Controller Paks in the likes of MK64, I think it's unlikely we'll see them emulating the 64DD. We live in hope though

Comment

Working...
                              X