Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 3 Film & Film Clip (Post your links here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 3 Film & Film Clip (Post your links here)

Theatre is addictive especially when you get an amazing head shot or survive an onslaught when vastly outnumbered.

Post your links to the bungie forums to share your moment of greatness with all.

I'll start shall I

Moi vs. a team of 4 in slayer & I win

Isn't there a similar thing here?

Comment

That one's for photos, although it might make sense to merge the two threads.

Comment

Here's my file share:

Comment

Do you have to have Halo 3 and Windows to access these videos? Would be a shame if so, because I don't engage with nefarious operating systems...

Comment

You have to have halo3, cos they aernt really videos more like log-files, so no use without the halo3 engine, although I dont think you need windows, should work on any browser.

Comment

I call this one Fall of FanMan

Comment

Seem to be able to watch films OK. Is it not possible to record films if you have a live silver account?

Comment

Another crazy stick:

Comment

Got a Killimanjaro with the shotty http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=13656905

Comment

Best Suicide Ever:

Watched this last night and i burst out laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                        Seem to be able to watch films OK. Is it not possible to record films if you have a live silver account?
                        unfortuneately not, someone asked before and the answer was yes. but trying it on my bro's lead to no sucess.

Comment

Not sure how I share vids. Is there a way of just making them watchable. Anyway, got a quick one on my file share worth checking out. If you've ever wondered how you get sniped from seemingly nowhere, I found the answer by pulling off this little trick. It's the 'ninja sniper' movie on my fileshare - http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Fi...g=Dogg%20X

Comment

Fluke kill:

Comment

I got an great triple kill with the laser in team slayer on snowbound last night which got me to lvl 40, straight from the off, i grabbed the laser ran underground and all three blues where running for the shotgun lol

Enjoy.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...?player=TommyG

Comment

Working...
                              X