Super / Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
    Edit: Of course it's possible that this rumour is the MH3 for Wii announcement.
    Nope. From what I have heard, this is about few old franchises that will be resurrected. After all, Capcom has lots of interesting stuff in its backlog; Gunsmoke, Bionic Commando, Mega Man Legends, Breath of Fire, Powerstone, Street Fighter, Strider etc.

Comment

I'd trade a kidney for Street Fighter 4. It wouldn't have to be a revolution either, just the 3rd Strike engine with more characters, backgrounds and music.

Comment

Announcment to be made next wensday at the Capcom gamers day in London, whatever that is? Tis to be one of several announcments to be made at the event. Im hearing SF4.

Comment

i have heard from really good sources, that biggest announcement has been made, the shift of Monster Hunter to Nintendo, and it loooks as though there will be an sf4 but in early development and an arcade title.

Also some more wii titles to be announced too, since there main focus has now shifted to wii development.

Comment

Well, Capcom has added countdown to the Capcom-Unity's main page. OMG, I'm soooo excited.... Not...

Linky

Comment

It would want to be pretty damn fantastic to warrant that countdown and planet pic.

I expect an end to wars and world hunger. Or something to do with Resident Evil. One or the other.

Comment

Street Fighter 4

Comment

Street Fighter 4

Comment

Surely that is Lost Planet Colonies seeing as it is a planet and that name has been bandied a few times?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                      Surely that is Lost Planet Colonies seeing as it is a planet and that name has been bandied a few times?
                      That sounds to me like multiplayer Lost Planet, only MMO'ified. FTW on so many levels.

MMO Lost Planet > Street Fighter 4

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                        I'd be happy with any of these:

RE2 DS
                        RE3 DS
                        P N 04 Wii
                        Viewtiful joe 3 - Wii or Xbox 360
                        RE2/RE3 remakes for Wii, RE4 style controls + new graphics
                        Resident evil collection for Wii (0,1,2,3, survivior 1 + 2, dead aim, etc)
                        RE 1-2-3 on VC
                        NEW Resident evil for DS/wii, something which happens between 3 + 4.

but im likely to be dissapointed and very few of these will probably ever happen
                        How I would love this to be true. Yep SF4 would be awesome, I do doubt this though because of Street Fighter HD comin. I'd love to see RE 2,3(Biohazard 2, 3) be DS bound.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                          That sounds to me like multiplayer Lost Planet, only MMO'ified. FTW on so many levels.

MMO Lost Planet > Street Fighter 4
                          Not sure if there would be any reason to leave the house ever again if it is.

Comment

Why does everybody seam to think it will involve Nintendo? Did i miss something?

Comment

Its "Something to make Ps3 owners Happy" so it cannot be Lost planet 2 lol

Comment

I would friggin love LP2.

Comment

Working...
                                X