Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which one of you was it?!!

GAME trainee manager steals PS3

A trainee manager at a GAME store in Leamington Spa, England was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay ?100 costs for stealing a PS3 from work. The worker placed a PS3 outside the back door of the store ready to pick up later, as it was company policy to check staff at the end of the day. A stock check revealed the missing PS3 even though he tried to falsified a shop record, claiming that he had bought the PS3. More damning evidence was the fact that he was caught on CCTV and that other staff members saw him with the PS3. Unsurprisingly the master criminal also lost lost his ?15,000-a-year job.

Steal a PS3?!! I can't even give mine away!!!!

I'll PM you my address, you can send it to me 8)

Comment

He must've been well eager to try out Ratchet and Clank.

Comment

Now THAT is living !!!

Comment

That happened down here just after I quit working for GAME about 6 yrs ago. The PS2 stockfile was all over the place & a PS2 had gone missing. Then I'd heard that a member of staff had been trading in loads of PS2 games for a PS2 console, which is dodgy anyway, in a nearby store (Llanelli) but obviously thought it was gonna look a even more dodgy doing the same thing again so he got his mate to do it 2nd time around. However he got caught on Llanelli CCTV passing the games to his mate. Plus he'd done the same thing as mentioned in the 1st post with the missing PS2 that he'd nicked. He'd taken it down in the lift with the rubbish & hid it round the back of the skip to be picked up later.

He was a complete wanker tbh & he was full of **** too. He was 1 of these mouthy bastards who bragged a lot so he had it coming. The thing is he was such a Nintendo fanboy always dissing the PS2 & Xbox yet then he goes out of his way to thieve a load of PS2 stuff. Another bollock that he dropped which gave the game away was that he said once that he couldnt wait to get home to play GT3 eventhough he hated the PS2 & apparently never bought one.

I tink he got off pretty light though if I remember. Tosser!

Comment

£15k a year. They deserve robbing blind.

I'd be literally homeless earning that wage.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
              ?15k a year. They deserve robbing blind.

Yeah, and that's a trainee manager as well. What on Earth must the peons be getting paid? Anyone want to tell us?

Retail wages in this country are a joke everywhere, of course. All the money goes to the ones sitting in an office sending down their 'wisdom' from on high.

Comment

Try working in the catering industry; the average wage has plummeted and that's supposedly a skilled trade... *grumbles*

I knew I should have gone into IT...

Still, at least I can leave piles of steaks out back by the bins...

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi View Post
                  Try working in the catering industry;
                  By 'catering industry', do you mean McDonalds?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                    By 'catering industry', do you mean McDonalds?
                    I wish! Thems the big leagues...

Comment

Rofl!!1

Comment

BigMac theft is just as serious let's not belittle the caterers.

Comment

My mate got sacked from teh cinema for knocking me 20p off a Coke. How I lolled.

Comment

so the drink only cost 8.80?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                              ?15k a year. They deserve robbing blind.

If you stop paying all the online subscriptions of yours, then i'm sure you could live with 15k a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X