Nintendo have quite a good potential 2004 line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JibberX
    Anyone else think Rebel Strike looks like a steaming turd of a game. Everything I have seem says its the same as a 5 year old game. The on ground missions look dumperama, as someone else mentions Rebel Strike and Rebel Assault share suspiciously similar names and conotations. The only relatively interesting thing is the two player co-op, I might get it just for that.
    Some of it looks fantastic, some of it looks cack. I found the first one got quite difficult and I still haven't finished that so Rebel Strike will be a budget or nothing title for me.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
      My attempts to educate you to the joys of bomberman fell on deaf ears last time....
      but i was playing Yoshi's Story on the SP. Nothing can compare with that

I was getting enough enjoyment from hearing you grown men having fun. Was a great time. Great time indeed.

Next time Mr, i will be your little Apprentice
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

My wants below. Jesus first Nintendo have no games and then they all arrive. I cant fookin wait, its going to be proper bo i tell thee.

In House and Collaborations
        Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (US)
        StarFox 2
        Super Mario 128
        Legend of Celda 2
        Pilotwings
        MGS Twin Snakes
        Metroid Prime 2
        Mario Tennis
        Game Zero (Zoonami)
        Donkey Kong GC

Third Party (Some might make this year)
        Killer 7
        Resident Evil 4
        City Racer
        Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
          but i was playing Yoshi's Story on the SP. Nothing can compare with that
          FIGHT!

Next time Mr, i will be your little Apprentice
          Know your place, young gwasshoppaaa!

Comment

Which silly little prat forgot to add the greatest ever snowboarding game to that list? ft:

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
              Anyone else think Rebel Strike looks like a steaming turd of a game. Everything I have seem says its the same as a 5 year old game. The on ground missions look dumperama, as someone else mentions Rebel Strike and Rebel Assault share suspiciously similar names and conotations. The only relatively interesting thing is the two player co-op, I might get it just for that.
              Trust me, from the hour I got to play with it, it rocks. It's not going to change your mind if you didn't like the last one, but if you did it just ups the ante in every single department. But then again, what should I know as I absolutely loved GC Pacman

Oh and I repeat, MGS:TTS will make it out this year in the US. They are working like dogs to make it happen.

Comment

1080 is supposedly out this year not next year, so presumably it shouldn't be on that list. Which is what I presume you mean by "greatest ever snowboarding game"? Bet it's turd on a stick..... /me looks back at 1080N64 with Rose tinted specs - "It can't be better than the original, surely?"

Comment

Lots of good stuff to be had there I think - I can;t wait for some screens to start cropping up - Zelda & MP2 in particular.

Also, very much looking forward to playing through MGS again

Comment

mmmmm I feel the coming years will be a big drain on my already measly income. And people said Nintendo was doomed

I'm most escited about a new zelda. I always felt that the last one was like SMS is to mario 64. Still a good game but it didnt have the special zelda feeling I got from playing the 2 N64 games.

Comment

Some people keep hinting as well that Mario 64 and Majora's Mask will end up being packaged with games released next year bonus disc stylee.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkAttack
                        Some people keep hinting as well that Mario 64 and Majora's Mask will end up being packaged with games released next year bonus disc stylee.
                        I hope so. I think the whole bonus disc idea is great...

Comment

Yep, i am finally re-playing through the wonder that is OOT now on the bonus disk, and even though the experience isn't quite as spectacular, it is still an amazing game and has magic pouring out its ears. It would be great to re-play MM and M64 on the old cube.

I absolutely adored MM with its dark, emotive story and large amounts of mini games/ quests to do. The 3 day addition was a brave and well executed one too imo. I particularly liked how the characters you were introduced in OOT were developed in MM. Sad they were all killed off in Wind Waker

I would also like to see GoldenEye on a bonus disk. Would really like to see that in fact. But sadly, that's not going to happen now. I suppose it will be possibly to get for the xbox though eventually?
                          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I would also like to see GoldenEye on a bonus disk. Would really like to see that in fact. But sadly, that's not going to happen now. I suppose it will be possibly to get for the xbox though eventually?
                            N64 Emulator GET!

Comment

You seem to have left off Chibi Robo! Spring 2004 in the US.

Comment

very impressive list.. but then how many of those games do you think will end up being pushed onto the "N5" rather than GC? If its out in 2005, a lot of stuff like the next Zelda and Metriod will be very close to the new console, when the N64 had dried up by the next generation and had loads of games turned into GC stuff (like starfox adventures, eternal darkness etc..).

Comment

Working...
                                X