Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
    New one for me. Tabula Rasa.

I *HAVE* to holster my gun every single time i've cleared out an area.
    I work for the company that developed TR, it's a nice little touch I think.

Comment

I always like to make the characters spaz out, like in FFX where you keep tapping X while walking so Tidus is kinda vibrating around the place in a fixed pose.

In Zelda I can't walk past grass without hacking it down as fast as possible with spin attacks. I also have to pick up Rupees even though my wallet is full.

My mate has an annoying one. When he's driving down a long straight in GT4, he always quickly taps the reverse view button, so the engine noise changes and the screen flickers making me feel like I'm gonna have some kinda fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanie View Post
        I always like to make the characters spaz out, like in FFX where you keep tapping X while walking so Tidus is kinda vibrating around the place in a fixed pose.
        I do a similar thing with PS2 games where I make the character 'breakdance' by rotating the analogue stick. It all started with Metal Gear on the PS1...

Comment

When i play Streets of Rage 2 with axel, at the end of the level i always hold down the attack button and try and let it go so when the screen finally freezes Axel is pulling off a high kick. Dont know why i do that, probably because i think it looks cool!

Comment

I may be deviating here, but when playing Mario 64 DS I always end up in Cool Cool Mountain.

Firstly to drop the baby penguin off the cliff. And secondly to the finish the Slip Slidin' challenge, which I always relate to the Gamesmaster series 6 xmas special. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
              Not safe for work, here's the two pics that started it all hehe, from the PC version all those years ago!

On the dead...
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/7689436@N06/1812494589/

On the living...
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/7689436@N06/1813338532/
              nice. i'm definitely going to try that. only thing is, i've just got the Xbox version so any screen caps will have to be photos.

Comment

Now that I've discovered the boomerang in Phantom Hourglass I've developed a penchant for killing enemies by creating a path with the stylus that spells my name. Perhaps I'm just trying to fulfill that childhood Zorro fantasy!

Comment

Working...
                X