No announcement yet.

PSN cards with paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of interest, where in Japan can one purchase the cards? Going there for 3 weeks this weekend Might even bring some back at cost for fellow forumites

Comment

Seven-Eleven.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
        I got a card from this seller on eBay and he emailed the code through in a couple of hours, if that helps.
        After seening this link i bought some from the seller as i want to dl a few ps1 games.
        I've been beside the laptop since 2pm ish to check for the email lol
        One guy in his feedback mentioned that the seller sent it within 12hours, and the rest have left very fast etc.
        Oh just want KOF98 on my psp

Comment

i will be able to supply cards in the near future, feel free to pm me.

Comment

I can vouch for the above fella, I`ve known him for a few years.
            He was kind enough to show me and a friend around Tokyo on my first trip there a few years back.
            Bloody nice fella.
            Last edited by huxley; 09-11-2007, 11:36.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Seven-Eleven.
              Actually no, 7/11 is one of the few convenience stores that DOESN'T do them (i confused the staff in my local one who didn't have a clue what i was talking about)

Lawson, MiniStop, Daily Yamazaki, Sunkus, CircleK, FamilyMart, SeicoMart and part of the PostOffice do them. I can give you instructions how to use the Loppi machine in Lawson as there's no English.

Comment

Working...
              X