Bleach: Shattered Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach: Shattered Blade

anyont played the american version of this game? wondering if its worth getting as i am a bleach fan but if its a waste of time i wont worry. oh and if anyone has played the american version does it only have english voices or is the japanese audio track included as well?

My brothers has this, I've watched him play it. Not had the opportunity myself.

It does have English voices and they are quite painful (especially when it says 'On Guard' at the start of the fight, I assume meant to be 'En Guard', but even that doesn't suit Bleach...), but it did seem like a very fun game, easier to play than the DBZ Budokai games which I found a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      It does have English voices and they are quite painful (especially when it says 'On Guard' at the start of the fight, I assume meant to be 'En Guard', but even that doesn't suit Bleach...)
      hmm if you cant switch back to japanese voices, that could potentialy ruin the game for me... maybe this game will have to go on the list of games to get once i import a japanese wii

Comment

Working...
      X