Fifa o8 online psn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa o8 online psn

Wow this is terrible on the ps3, i cant get a game going online on ps3, leeps signing me out of psn or just sitting there searching anyone else have this issue.

Originally posted by mackemansj1 View Post
    Wow this is terrible on the ps3, i cant get a game going online on ps3, leeps signing me out of psn or just sitting there searching anyone else have this issue.

I had FIFA08 for a few weeks (then sold it). During my time with it, it was fine online. Maybe they're having some server probs?

Comment

Seems to work fine to me online, I've had it get stuck once while loading and I think my first ever online game with it was a bit laggy, but besides that its pretty easy to get a game i find.

You look for a match and it always finds one within seconds.

Comment

Wow really, i was having a nightmare with it yesterday trying to get on the servers then trying to find a game. Found one and it ran in slow mo, i dmz the ps3 and everything aswell running on ethernet.

Comment

Originally posted by mackemansj1 View Post
          Wow really, i was having a nightmare with it yesterday trying to get on the servers then trying to find a game. Found one and it ran in slow mo, i dmz the ps3 and everything aswell running on ethernet.
          Could be that hardly anyone is playing it anymore and the odd person you play against is all the way in Canada.

Comment

Working...
          X