New issue of GamesTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New issue of GamesTM?

Have any subscribers received the new issue of GamesTM? Its been about 4 wks or so since I got my last, which didn't seem to have a coming nxt issue page

I seem to remember someone from the magazine saying they just forgot to put it in, maybe that was another IP magazine though? For what it's worth I haven't had mine yet. I'm not even sure it's due though

Comment

Blame the post office. My Edge magazine only arrived on Monday and they finally delivered a book which was sent first class from about 10 miles away but took 17 days to arrive.

Fair to say the backlog is causing them issues.

Comment

It's due in the shops tomorrow according to a thread on their forums.

Comment

We recieved our office copies 2 days late so I'd expect similar results for subscribers.

Ash

Comment

Got mine today.

Comment

I got my GamesTM yday.

However the previous Retro Gamer (not the current one, or next week's) took over 2weeks to come.

Maybe the problems lies further back than the Royal Snail?

Comment

And yet this month's arrives nearly a week early.

Comment

Retro Gamer that is.

Comment

Mt GamesTM arrived the day it was in the shops, so not bad going. My local postal service has been terrible ever since the first batch of strikes, so it was quite good going.

Comment

Mine still has not arrived. No More in stock so have to buy one if i want the issue, not very impressed. Retro Gamer arrived ok

Comment

Arrived this morning. Better late than never i suppose,can sit back and enjoy it now

Comment

Working...
                        X