Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for those Ratchet & Clank Veterans!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for those Ratchet & Clank Veterans!...

I recently bought the new Ratchet on PS3 but had never played the earlier games so bought them on the cheap at the same time

I've just finished Ratchet & Clank 1 on PS2 and want to know if you ratchet veterans would recommend playing no 2 & 3 or not?

I did enjoy number 1 (minus the annoying end boss) but not sure if 2 and 3 are worth skipping or are they actually worth the 30-40hrs playtime?

Cheers in advance

Oh and sorry mods, I kinda posted the same question in the First Play before realising my mistake

Personaly I would say yes seeing as the games got better with each sequel, though i havent got the new one so not sure how it compares.

Comment

The general consensus is that Going Commando is the best, followed by Up Your Arsenal and then the original. Personally, I'd say that the first is the best, followed by three and then two.

They're all hugely enjoyable though, I'd certainly recommend them all. Even Deadlocked is enjoyable, if different to the others.

Comment

2 was my favourite. In saying that, it might just be because 3 came out so soon after that I didn't have the same enthusiasm for it.

Comment

I'm with socko..my favourite is 2 aswell. A really fine game.

Comment

Cool, think you guys have talked me into playing 2 and 3 and deadlocked as well before venturing on the new one.

I love the way that the first one ends where....

Ratchet and Clank are sat on the sofa

and the opening title screen on the second is the same.

Made me chuckle

Comment

Funny timing for the thread, I just got off from playing an hours worth of the PS3 games after never owning the PS2 games (I tried and liked them though) and settled in quite well with it. Can't wait to play it again, really enjoying it so far. I read on another thread that this only sold 75,000 copies in US? That's pittyful.

Comment

Working...
              X