Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN top 100

It's that time again

Whats your predictions for number 1? I think it's been Super mario bros the past 2 times. probably be it again.

I'm hoping to see some more recent games get into the top 20, like halo 3, call of duty 4 etc.

sorry if it's already been posted

I think it's only games that were release before 31st Dec 2006 so no new stuff.

Comment

Actually i think it is best games evar!!!11! because games like space invaders have popped up in the first load of games announced.

Maybe mario galaxy will make a chart topping debut?

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
        Maybe mario galaxy will make a chart topping debut?
        Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
        Looks potentially alright from the games shown so far.

Comment

Shame because this year has been host to an amazing roster of games, many of which are quite worthy of their place in that list IMO. ah well next year

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
            Ah apologies completely misread that first time round.

Not really sure of the point of a poll which discusses the best games ever made than discounts a fair few just because they're too recent.

Comment

I think it makes it much more worthwhile. You know how people rave about the latest releases, play them for a week or two, then move on to the next, (watching my friends list is like an episode of 'one man and his dog', Bioshock, Halo 3, CoD4, Assassin's Creed, all in unison!).

If the current games are so good they'll be in next year's list.

Comment

Forget IGN, it's like Famitsu, what about the NTSC-UK top games of 2006?

Comment

Working...
                X