Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diary of a Devoted Fiance, Gamer & Bookseller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Diary of a Devoted Fiance, Gamer & Bookseller!

It is precisely 22.00 hours at the time of writing. Im currently sitting in the 24 hour library of the University of East London, with my laptop next to me designing posters for the bookshop I work at, for our new Manga section. I would be in my warm room at the halls of residence but I decided to have the Internet cut off from the PC and swithced over to the laptop, and well lets just say the IT people have messed up... ROYALLY!

I am currently here on my own, I would have my fianc? by my side but she had to go home for the night, and I miss her more than anything at the moment! So im here on my own talking to her on MSN, writing my blog, browsing the various games sites and doing the posters. Not really much to say on the videogames front this first time, these blogs are really just going to be an account of whats going on at the present time of writing.

I shall try and update regularly, hopefully once a week, just to get this going.

Anyway not much else to say here, other than have a good night everyone, and wish me luck for the walk home!

RobDimmock
    Last edited by RobDimmock; 21-11-2007, 21:47.
Working...
X