Winning Eleven PS3 Enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Eleven PS3 Enquiry

Having the PS3 version of PES2008. I realised how buggy the game is and I was wondering if anybody on this forum has the recent release of Winning Eleven 2008 on PS3 as I am considering getting that version.

Its that as the Winning Eleven 2008 on PS3 got released recently, that game has had more time in development as I was wondering if it runs better than Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on PS3.

If you have WE2008, let me know! Many Thanks in Advance

check out http://evo-web.co.uk/ to see if there anything. I think you are better off waiting for next version.

Comment

Got it coming in the post. I doubt the tech side is any different but I do expect it to be a better game. Will let you know!

Comment

I hear it's the same lad/ladies, I'm still buying it though apparently online is not so bad because it's Japan based so not as much slowdown plus a few transfer tweaks and the massive added bonus Japanese commentary

Comment

If you actually buy it, let us know if there is english language option (I mean in game text)

Just in case I decided to get a PS3 around New Year.

Comment

Winning Eleven demo played in English - including player names bizarrely, I thought it played a little nicer than PES but that may have been hope!

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
              Winning Eleven demo played in English - including player names bizarrely, I thought it played a little nicer than PES but that may have been hope!
              That's hope, mate. My mate has it and it seemed exactly the same except for the better commentary.

Comment

I have not played Pro evolution soccer and teh last Winning Eleven i played is WE 7, would i still be dissapointed then?

Pardon my intrusion btw

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  That's hope, mate. My mate has it and it seemed exactly the same except for the better commentary.
                  Yeah the English Commentary sucks ass. I hate it on PES2008

Comment

Having played a couple of games only, I was pleasantly greeted by smooth close ups! The intro scenes were watchable as were replays. There was no slowodwn except at Bernebau but I need to play more.

It is ALL in English tooas you can change it in the oprtions. Mine defaulted to English...bit disconcerting!

Comment

hmmm

I am keeping this and selling PES I think.

I have found it to be a little different (1player at least) but I have not tried online at all.

I have found the midfield to be a lot less open and the full backs seem to be a little more likely to stay in position so I have found it to be a little more interesting. I found with PES I was always basically finding wingers spare and it was pretty easy to switch play. This is much closer to the Winning Eleven I have grown to love. The players still have that turn of pace as in pes but I have preferred the balance on this.It may be wishful thinking but it seems to play exactly as I thought it would with some nice crosses but not always.

Why make them different?

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
                        Having played a couple of games only, I was pleasantly greeted by smooth close ups! The intro scenes were watchable as were replays. There was no slowodwn except at Bernebau but I need to play more.

It is ALL in English tooas you can change it in the oprtions. Mine defaulted to English...bit disconcerting!
                        Right, sounds good. Might have to sell PES2008

Comment

Will there be a spring release from Konami in Japan ie Winning Eleven 2008.5

Comment

Working...
                          X