Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What big 360 exclusives are coming up in the next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies mate. Big hug?

Comment

Originally posted by Fastslyfox View Post
      Multi-channel over hdmi unlike the gimped 360 elite( I was raging when I realised it was only through the optical out that I could get 5.1, grr)
      Really? That would be bizarre in the extreme. I have an Elite plugged into my amp via HDMI (for both audio and video) and the sound seems fine to me. I'll have to check the display on my amp but I seem to recall seeing it report DD5.1 or DTS.

Comment

The PS3 pad is only better than the 360 pad becuase it has a better dpad, the fact that hardly any modern games use the Dpad really kinda makes that point invalid though really.

Playstation controllers have always had horrible anolgue sticks so I'm not sure why anyone would choose them over the 360 pad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
          Really? That would be bizarre in the extreme. I have an Elite plugged into my amp via HDMI (for both audio and video) and the sound seems fine to me. I'll have to check the display on my amp but I seem to recall seeing it report DD5.1 or DTS.

Cheers!! You inspired me to go and mess about with my amp and I now have 5.1 through HDMI.

I will not tell you what I was doing wrong for fear of ridicule

Comment

I'm looking forward to:

Lost Odyssey
            Fable 2
            Banjo Kazoie
            Alan Wake
            Too Human
            GTA (exclusive DLC/lead platform)
            Infinite Undiscovery
            Cry On
            Halo Wars