Naruto Accel 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naruto Accel 2

Its looks like they are sticking to the same winning formula for this game and I cant wait, with alot of the new characters

The only thing is the release date on playasia says 20 dec, so I am guessing there is no way to obtain the game at least not legally before christmas?

Who else here has it on pre-order?

I think its the only Naruto fighting game out there worth playing, does anyone know of a similar type of game for Bleach?

Got this on pre-order.

Put off getting the first one based on Shippuden as I didn't think there would be a massive amount of content seeing as it wasn't even up to the Sasori fight by the time it was released.

This one should be alright. A bigger character roster being the main plus point. I've only played Ultimate Ninja 2 and thought it was decent enough for an anime-based game, so expecting a few days of fun out of this at least.

Comment

There was not too much in the way of added content but it was nice to have everyone updated, the slight change in fighting styles, they also overhauled everyone to be more unique in the general animations and added in some quite nifty battle moments such as when you would class have a button mashing cut scene.

Looks like they have done a similar upgrade this time, made everything flow even more but the character roster looks a lot more healthy

Comment

New trailer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Team up stuff looks good, always thought they should do a tag team thing like they did with the cube games.

Comment

Working...
        X