Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

changing star points to wii points problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing star points to wii points problem...

Hi all,

I don't know if any of you guys have come accross this problem or not...basically i'm trying to convert my wii star points (what you get when you register your products at club nintendo) into wii points to buy games from the VC channel.

When i get to the VC shop, go to settings and try to add my club nintendo email address and password i get an error message??

now sure what to do?

What's the error message?

Comment

Have you linked your email address (the one you use to log into noe.com) in the Wii shop channel?

Comment

I linked my Wii and my e-mail address and I'm still getting an ERR-0300 message...

Comment

are there any funny characters in it, like an apostrophe or something?

Comment

None in my address, password or the error message. I am hoping it is just down to large volumes of traffic because I only have a short while to use my damn star points!!!

Comment

Numbers count as well, try not to have numbers in your password - if indeed, you have?

Comment

Indeed I do not - it is a fairly simple effort and shouldn't cause a problem. Thing is I can log in fine to the main Ninendo site to register products etc but just not the point swap site.
                Seems odd to me.

Comment

I guessed that I wouldn't be able to use my UK points with my US Wii so I blew my points on various stuff like a charm bracelet for my daughter

Comment

ive not recieved the email to activate my account.

Tried registering again but says all my details are allready used, so i know its on the system, but the account cant be activated.

Comment

So I finally get the site to work and there are no points available at all. This seems badly thought out...

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
                        Have you linked your email address (the one you use to log into noe.com) in the Wii shop channel?
                        That's the problem, when i try to link my account i get the error message?

These things are always made complicated : (

Comment

Working...
                        X