Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post if you're a Cornish Gamer: Cornish Christmas Get Together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post if you're a Cornish Gamer: Cornish Christmas Get Together?

I keep reading posts of people saying they live in Cornwall? Is everyone in Exeter (not in Cornwall). Or are people around the land of saints and up for a mini-Christmas-ntsc-uk-meet?

Edit: Slight change of topic. Post if you're a ntsc-uk member living in the greatest county of them all and want to be known to other Cornish Gamers . Location would be good to know also .
    Last edited by Brando; 21-12-2007, 08:37.

i live in penzance, also im part of OGN www.oldergamingnetwork.co.uk which is a gaming club in penzance, mostly wii sports and stuff loads of guys down here come everyweek,

a big cornish get together sounds good tho, specially if pasties are involved someway

Comment

Awesome!!! Cheers for that dude!!! Will make an effort to attend, most Tuesdays I am sadly in Swansea but trying to make 2008 my last year of living so far from home!

No idea of location (Penzance I can do easily) but I was hoping someone has a good suggestion! Would be cool to get a few hours social gaming in over the Chrimbo week!

Edit: Good idea on the Pasties!!!

Comment

I live in Dobwalls, near Liskeard. I work in Plymouth, though!

A gaming get together sounds good, although I'm going to be quite busy over the Christmas period. It would be good to know how many and who are from Cornwall, and whereabouts, however.

Comment

I'm busy too, but I was thinking sometime this weekend or the end of next week?

I'll change the title to say Cornish gamers post in here as well .

Comment

I'm just between Camborne and Redruth here, thank goodness for some fellow arse-end-of-nowhere people!

I'm up for something somewhere sometime, but like others have said Christmas may be difficult.

Comment

I've lived in Cornwall for thirteen years now, but know better than to say I'm Cornish (though my wife and our son are).

I live in Hayle. Afraid I'll be too wrapped up in family stuff for a get together though ...

Comment

What are gaming shops like near Cornwall and the SW peninsula? (i'm moving to that area soon).

Comment

Put it this way. No one comes to Cornwall for games shops . Mail order for the win!

Comment

That's a surprise, usually cut off areas (e.g. north wales) has their fair share of independent retail gaming chains.

Comment

woah!

I'm from truro, cornwall, lived there for 19years, now I'm in plymouth, but I work in exeter!

always happy to meet other south-west gamers!

Comment

Now that the Festive furore has died down, is there still some interest to get some kind of meet together for those of us stuck out in the Duchy? Maybe extending to Devon too would be a good idea, try to find a venue somewhere accessible to all?

Comment

Sounds good to me, sadly I am only available most weekends due to working in the week in Swansea :'(. Such is life with houses the price they are...........

We could have a hand held mini-ntsc-uk meet somewhere like Blue Bar (Porth Towan)?

Comment

Weekends will probably work better for me anyway, I can't really go putting late ones in now with work.

Blue would be ok, but don't forget to take a bank loan out if you want a few beers there

Comment

Working...
                            X