The Championship Gaming Series - Sky Two 10PM tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Championship Gaming Series - Sky Two 10PM tonight

Not sure what forum this belongs in, so I've plonked it in General Gaming.

Anyway, tonight on Sky Two at 10PM starts The Championship Gaming series, which runs for 7 shows/evenings. According to a post on the official site the episodes are 3 shows from the UK Finals & 4 edited highlights from the World Finals. I've no idea what it'll be like, so viewers, um, beware.

Crap choice of official games though.

Comment

Should be worth recording and fast forwarding through, thanks for the heads-up. Actually don't think we get this on Virgin, doh.

Comment

Watched a bit of this on xmas day night. Best bit was when they bought out the incredibly shaggable Keeley Hazell in front of an audience of baying games nerds, many of whom looked like they probably had nuts like two tins of Fussels milk. She looked really uncomfortable. They followed her entrance with some young Asian lad who looked like him out of heroes playing on Dead or Alive. Nerd-o-tastic.

Comment

Seen the adverts for this, isn't it hosted by thtat extremely fit lass that used to be on MTV?? Emma something? Yummers.

Edit- Emma Griffiths... http://maximmag.co.uk/maximgirls/cov...griffiths.html

Comment

Aye. There was also a woman who was on the floor talking to the gamers a la Philippa Forester off of Robot Wars, don't know who that was.

Comment

So it's worth watching for the totty reather than the gaming content. Quality. And yes we can't get this on Virgin.

Comment

I find all telly shows about gaming excrutiating, totty or not. This was no exception. I would avoid it like the plague and just buy the Sun every day.

Comment

Who wants to watch a gaming show with geeks facing off against each other at FIFA 08 anyway? Everyone knows that by their very nature video game shows are gash, dirty looking brunette presenters or not.

Comment

watching some of the guys at DOA has shown me that the game can be playable without button bashing and it does look pretty decent with 2 decent fighters playing it

the london team DOA player (Paddaman) is an arse though

Keeley is gorgeous, but why she is part of the show i just down understand

3-2-1 fight, her career disappears

Comment

I met that dude (Paddaman) when I went on xleague, he is even more of an idiot off camera than he is on it. I was so glad he lost his match against the other dude

Comment

This is terrible. Was just watching the Birmingham team - what a bunch of fat social retards...

Comment

I put this on for a bit, and the missus said, "This looks ****," but I decided to give it a chance.

She was right.

It's ****.

Comment

I've somehow managed to miss all the episodes so far, but it looks like I haven't missed much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                              I've somehow managed to miss all the episodes so far, but it looks like I haven't missed much.
                              This **** is on now and it's team fatty vs team fatter.

Comment

Working...
                              X