Quick Play Competitive DS gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Play Competitive DS gaming

My mum has a DS, and we have great fun comparing our respective scores on Brain Training. I reckon I could get her into a Quick play Arcade type of game, where you can save your high scores. Can anyone recommend one? Especially a decent fun pinball game, or a quick old-skool space invader type blaster, or a puzzle type (maybe Tetris or Meteos). You must be able to save high scores though. Years ago our whole family ended up playing Planetoid (Defender) on the BBC Master - just cos you could save your high scores to disk (it was a good game but the competitive element got the non-gamesplayers involved). Thank you in advance for any help.

Game and watch gallery for GBA is good, simple games and it keeps high scores (doesnt say who got them though)

theres a few arcade packs out for DS now too i believe

Comment

Konami Arcade Classics possibly? - Old School games, saveable scores, 15 Games on one cart.

Might be a good one for you?

Comment

You have described a DS game to a tee....

Geometry Wars:Galaxies is the game your after mate.

Comment

Thanks people. Can you enter your name on these games? Are there any other packs of games like the Konami ones, with old arcade games where you can save high scores? Does Meteos let you save scores?
          Appreciate any help. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X