No announcement yet.

Reccommend me some PSP games please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pursuit Force is one the one best PSP games I've played!

Cracking arcade action, granted a bit hard in places but well worth it! Worth getting the US version though as they added extra content and checkpoints and stuff to make the game a bit easier (it was ROCK hard before lol).

The second one is out now in the UK, and out later this month in the US, also coming out on the PS2 this time which is good.

Well worth a look and shouldn't be too expensive these days either!

Comment

If it's cheap 'uns you're after, I recently bought the fantastic Exit 2 for 7 quids in my local HMV. It's a sure fire win if you like the first, because it is EXACTLY the same.

Every Extend Extra and Lumines 2 are also stunning and very cheap.

Comment

Don't buy Killzone Liberation it's rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          There's lots of PS1/2 ports that would also come recommended if you liked the originals: Katamari, Gitaroo Man, Valkyrie Profile, etc...
          Yeah, HMV has been selling copies of Gitaroo man lives for ?8 at my local store for a month or two now. Might be nationwide, I dunno.

I'd recommend Parappa the Rappa and the Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel, but they're maybe not quite what your after. Especially the later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
            Don't buy Killzone Liberation it's rubbish.
            You've just sold it to me you bast!!!

Comment

Puzzle Quest if you don't have the DS version and I also have to back up Everybody's Golf from earlier in the thread, pure brilliance. The 2nd one is out in Japan if you want to get your import on.

Comment

If you enjoyed Kurushi, pick up IQ Mania which has something like 7000 stages from the Playstation games. And if you're a picross fan, then Magic Sudoku is definitely worth a tenner, with 1000 picross puzzles.

Comment

I picked a PSP up today (third time around!), and re-bought Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast. Awesome game and an essential in every PSP collection!

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd View Post
                    I can't believe nobody has mentioned Everybody's Golf (aka Hot Shots Golf in US) yet?

Best game on PSP.
                    It's definitely up there.. although if you're buying now you might as well go for Minna no Golf Portable 2 - almost exactly the same as the first, but with an additional 6 courses.

I'd also add Taiko no Tatsujin Portable to the list as it's not been mentioned - the second one has twice as many songs, but I prefer the first (or the DS version if you have one). For other Japan-exclusives I would also add Star Soldier (not usually into shoot-em-ups but this works great on the PSP) and I also got quite into a few of the Densha de Go games as well, but I doubt they are to everyone's taste!

These are my other top picks from the last 3 years..
                    Racing: Outrun Coast2Coast, Burnout Dominator (Burnout Legends is good fun too), Ridge Racers 2 (no need for 1 now), Wipeout Pure and Wipeout Pulse

Other: Exit 1+2, Mercury Meltdown, Me & My Katamari, Locoroco, Metal Gear Acid 1+2, GTA Liberty City+Vice City Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      Out of interest (from that link)...how is Fifa 08 on the psp, anyone know?
                      Very good imo.

I'm certainly enjoying it it.

Comment

Fifa 08 Is great on psp, especially the extra training bits etc that you can do.

Comment

Working...
                        X