Cannot get through to Nintendo UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get through to Nintendo UK

It's been engaged since about 1st January. I've tried several times, but most times it's busy. Once or twice I've got through, but then it just rings and rings and rings and rings...

Any ideas?

What are you calling them for? If one of your products was faulty when you opened it at Christmas you can change it in the shop under the Sale of Goods act if you have a receipt.

Comment

If you do get through, can you ask them to respond to my email circa August 2007.

I think they might have gone over SLA.

Comment

Ah. Need a UK PSU for my JPN Wii

Comment

I can't get through, it just says they are busy please try again later.

I did get an email from them today though. It said if you still have problems reply to the email. They obviously never read any of the emails that were sent

Disgusting service imo. Complete shambles. I've got a Wii i need repairing, but i can't get in touch with them.

I never had this problem when my 360 broke.

Comment

People call us all the time saying they cannot get thro to them either

Comment

They're clearly flooded with "hi, I can't get your website to load" enquiries

Comment

It was like this with me and Virgin Megastores/Zavvi. Kept trying to phone their customer support line in November after the game I'd paid for never reached me. So much fobbing off, until I discovered that they killed their support line and now only deal with emails, which are obviously going unreplied to as it's an issue they know they won't solve for me.

So now I have to write to them threatening trading standards action, seriously, all they had to prove to me was that someone had receieved my game even if it wasn't me, but nooooooooo. Now they will have action thrust upon them.

Comment

Just buy one from eBay .. I got one that works on all regions and it was like a tenner. Fair enough I may come home one day to a burned out shell of a home though.
                  Last edited by reektan; 08-01-2008, 22:38.

Comment

There all playing on their ps3's !

It's the same when I ring my cable supplier Vigin it's always engaged ! I guess there ringing India to !

Comment

probably people ringing asking if they have Wiis and DSs

I'm sure I've seen Official Wii PSUs for sale in town.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
                        I'm sure I've seen Official Wii PSUs for sale in town.
                        Really? Do you remember where?

Comment

Might have been the ethernet adaptor - they look similar. HMV, right?

Comment

Working...
                          X